Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MY DJI PHANTOM VISION 2 IS NOT WORKING IN INDOOR
2294 10 2015-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saravanavideos
lvl.1
India

MY DJI PHANTOM VISION 2 IS NOT WORKING IN INDOOR, I HAVE TRIED WITHOUT GPS THE PHANTOM WAS GOING HERE AND THERE. AND IT ABOUT HIT ON WALL.

I WANT TO CONTROL THE SPEED, HOW CAN I CONTROL SPEED AND STABULISE THE PHANTOM.

PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SARAVANAN

2015-3-23
Use props
BWJ
First Officer

Denmark

If you want stable flight, it needs GPS signal, its likely more difficult to fly it in manual mode, and harder to fly in ATTI mode as a novice.
2015-3-23
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

Best you read this and the use the search function for "flying indoors"..
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... Bindoor&lang=en
Good luck and please post pictures of the carnage.
2015-3-23
Use props
PanamonCreel
Second Officer

Mexico

Practice, practice and lots more practice in Atti mode to gain the skills for indoor flying without GPS assistance because you the pilot needs to be able to control the quad precisely, swiftly and be constantly on your toes to make corrections.
2015-3-23
Use props
xzces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

It DOES work indoors, it's just incredibly hard to fly for a novice. It's also not advisable. Every slight gust of wind can trow it of course or mess with the pressure sensor, so it will not maintain its altitude. The phantom was never designed to fly in confined spaces, but in manual mode some people really pull of some amazing tricks with it. Google it..
My advise: stay outdoors and fly indoors with a cheaper smaller quad such as a hubsan or walkera.
2015-3-23
Use props
Jamie
Second Officer

United States

Prop guards definitely when indoors.  And in my opinion... all the time indoors or outdoors.

Like the others said, it just takes a lot of practice.  Without the GPS locking position, you really have to learn how to control your aircraft.  You have to know left and right whether nose in (toward you) or nose out.

Without a GPS position lock, it will drift... always.  And you have to know which way to push the sticks to correct.  If you have to think about which way to move the sticks, you'll wind up tearing up your stuff.  You have to practice enough so that it becomes intuitive.

These artificial stability devices, gyros, potentiometers, and GPS controls have made flying these craft very easy when everything is connected and working.  When they are not, it's back to basic RC flying.

To do that successfully takes many hours of practice and stick time.  Period.
2015-3-23
Use props
gnixon2015
First Officer

United States

as north said, please post pictures of the carnage.  and practice CSC.  and wear a football helmet.  and probably a cup, yes definitely a cup.
2015-3-23
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

gnixon2015 Posted at 2015-3-24 09:53
as north said, please post pictures of the carnage.  and practice CSC.  and wear a football helmet.  ...

Yep, I love pictures, they are worth a thousand words!
2015-3-23
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

It was two months after Christmas,
and all through the house,
Nothing was in place,
not even the couch,

2015-3-23
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-3-23
Use props
trailtec
lvl.3

Australia

Pratice, pratice, pratice is indeed the answer here which is why I bought my X5C "mini me" Phantom lookalike. Damn that little thing is tough! I also am fortunate enough to have acess to several largish (20 x 50 meter) totally empty indoor spaces in which to pratice.

PS: OP, no need to shout, it's rude.
2015-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules