2784 32 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

HI DJI Team,

On June 28th I placed an order. Till now I did not receive my order nor any information when it will be shipped.
The chat support is ZERO help, "your order has the highest priority" etc.

I, as a customer, rely on information you give me when I place the order. The maximim sheduled DELIVERY (not shipping) date was yesterday.

I know from other customers from Europe that they already received their device but have ordered after I did.
How is your warehouse in UK working? People who ordered first get their order last?

Please look into my order and give some information. Telling "we will escalate it for you" doesnt help much. My order ID is 0494890910987
Thanks

Alex

2017-7-25
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

"On July 28th I placed an order. Till now I did not receive my order nor any information when it will be shipped.
The chat support is ZERO help, "your order has the highest priority" etc. "

July 28th is in the future.
2017-7-25
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

dancopter Posted at 2017-7-25 22:44
"On July 28th I placed an order. Till now I did not receive my order nor any information when it will be shipped.
The chat support is ZERO help, "your order has the highest priority" etc. "

Oh, thanks
June 28th
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I had informed the sales team to escalate the status of the order, will try our best to ship the order asap.
2017-7-25
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-25 23:28
I had informed the sales team to escalate the status of the order, will try our best to ship the order asap.

Thank you!

But such information really doesn´t help. I already heard it yesterday here and from the chat support. Unfortunately nothing happend.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Schata Posted at 2017-7-25 23:27
Thank you!

But such information really doesn´t help. I already heard it yesterday here and from the chat support. Unfortunately nothing happend.

Sorry for this, but we would try our best to ship the order asap. Please wait patiently.
2017-7-26
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-26 04:14
Sorry for this, but we would try our best to ship the order asap. Please wait patiently.

DJI Thor,

I dont know how accurate the information from chat support is but they told me a minute ago that the order is now estimated to be shipped on July 30th.
Please, explain me why other European customers, ordered their devices after I did, already have received them? You ship from one warehouse in Europe.  

Simply ignoring my question isn´t a solution. I´m pretty sure to be not the one and only customer finding himself in this situation.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Schata Posted at 2017-7-26 04:29
DJI Thor,

I dont know how accurate the information from chat support is but they told me a minute ago that the order is now estimated to be shipped on July 30th.

Schata, you have our sincere apologize for the delay in shipping, the orders in different country are shipped from different warehouse.
Sorry that CrystalSky is out of stock in your nearest warehouse at the moment, we are trying our best to replenish, and your order has been arranged in priority.
Please wait a couple of days patiently, we will send email to you about the tracking number once it is shipped. Really appreciate that.
2017-7-26
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-26 19:22
Schata, you have our sincere apologize for the delay in shipping, the orders in different country are shipped from different warehouse.
Sorry that CrystalSky is out of stock in your nearest warehouse at the moment, we are trying our best to replenish, and your order has been arranged in priority.
Please wait a couple of days patiently, we will send email to you about the tracking number once it is shipped. Really appreciate that.

Hi Mindy,

I know for sure from several people from Europe that they received their products but order after I did.
I was told several times by your support staff you have only one warehouse in Europe (UK).
I´m not talking about customers from US or China where different warehouses are involved.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Schata Posted at 2017-7-26 22:40
Hi Mindy,

I know for sure from several people from Europe that they received their products but order after I did.

We sincerely apologize for this, warehouse in UK is trying their best to fulfill the stock, and your order will be shipped to you these days, your patience will he highly appreciated.
2017-7-27
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 01:02
We sincerely apologize for this, warehouse in UK is trying their best to fulfill the stock, and your order will be shipped to you these days, your patience will he highly appreciated.

Hi Mindy,

Thank you. Let´s see how long it will take.
2017-7-27
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

Order is shown as shipped since several hrs. But there is no email, no tracking number.
Normally, when the order is marked as shipped, it takes only a short time to receive a tracking ID. Looks like status changed but it wasnt shipped.
2017-7-27
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

One day after the order was marked as shipped there is still not tracking ID available.  Strange...
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Schata Posted at 2017-7-27 09:44
Order is shown as shipped since several hrs. But there is no email, no tracking number.
Normally, when the order is marked as shipped, it takes only a short time to receive a tracking ID. Looks like status changed but it wasnt shipped.

Schata, tracking number has been generated, I will PM you.
2017-7-27
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 22:04
Schata, tracking number has been generated, I will PM you.

Hi Mindy,

What you sent me is not a tracking ID. It is my ORDER ID  0494890910987It is not recognized by DHL and it also is not the right format how a DHL tracking ID looks like. And before someone says "it takes a while before you can track it", this is not true. You can track it as soon as it is created. In that case it shows "shipping label has been created".

A tracking ID was generated?  Sorry, but thats not the way how it works. You cannot "generate" a tracking ID. You get the tracking ID when you prepare a shipping label. DHL, FedEx or UPS, it is the same procedure for all of them. We ship about 1000 parcels a year and I know how it works.
Please send me a copy of the shipping label. I´d like to see it.

Also, where is the email confirmaing the shipping? I did not get one. For each order I placed in the past I got it. But not this time? Smells strange.

I more and more get a feeling that marking my order as shipped is just to make me quiet.

2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Schata Posted at 2017-7-27 22:40
Hi Mindy,

What you sent me is not a tracking ID. It is my ORDER ID  0494890910987It is not recognized by DHL and it also is not the right format how a DHL tracking ID looks like. And before someone says "it takes a while before you can track it", this is not true. You can track it as soon as it is created. In that case it shows "shipping label has been created".

Please forgive me for the improper description and wrong information. I've double checked the status, the unit is packaging now, the tracking number will be sent to you very soon, please note the email.
2017-7-27
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 22:59
Please forgive me for the improper description and wrong information. I've double checked the status, the unit is packaging now, the tracking number will be sent to you very soon, please note the email.

It is being packed now?  It was marked as shipped yesterday but is being packed right now?  Right at this moment?
That makes not much sense. Why doing that?  
I dont take a train and buy the ticket days later.

I´m starting to loose my trust in you guys. I feel fooled and am pretty sure I am being fooled right now. False information and not answering my questions gives me a feeling of a kick in.....
2017-7-27
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 22:59

Received an email from DHL that it is shipped now from China.

Thank you, Mindy.
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Schata Posted at 2017-7-27 23:55
Received an email from DHL that it is shipped now from China.

Thank you, Mindy.

You are welcome, Schata, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-7-28
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-28 20:04
You are welcome, Schata, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.

Interesting. Although, it was shipped on Friday, the status is still "departed" from SHENZHEN.  Absolutely unusual. Also no information about customs processing. It is usually processed one day before arriving in Germany.
Never saw DHL Express shipment two days without changed status.  Let´s see....
2017-7-30
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-28 20:04

Hi Thor,

Could you please look into the tracking? Something seems to be wrong. Three days without update.

Thanks
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Schata Posted at 2017-7-30 22:31
Hi Thor,

Could you please look into the tracking? Something seems to be wrong. Three days without update.

Schata, don't worry, we have confirmed with Sales Team, it usually takes 5-7 days from China to UK, then to Germany, and there may be no update in DHL system, but the unit is delivering, what we can do is to wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-7-31
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 00:33
Schata, don't worry, we have confirmed with Sales Team, it usually takes 5-7 days from China to UK, then to Germany, and there may be no update in DHL system, but the unit is delivering, what we can do is to wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Mindy,

I ship with FedEx, DHL and UPS more then 1000 parcels a year. I know exactly how the tracking system works. And not beeing updated for several days is not normal. What service was used? Economy, Express...?

Estimated delivery sate is shown to be today. But it is even not in Germany. Look at the attached tracking screenshot, please.

Also, the tracking shows my city as destination. Why is it going to UK?
tracking.PNG
2017-7-31
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 00:33

Hi Mindy,

Could you please reply to my questions?
2017-7-31
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Germany

CrystalSky finally arrived. For whatever reason it was shipped to UK first. Maybe a metter of logistics.

Anyway, thank you Mindy and Thor.

It was written so many times but... You have amazing products but the ordering and shipping process, especially for newly released products, is horrible.
I dont like to order from third party shops but I may consider to do so in future as they are more reliable in terms of giving right information. At least Germany companies are.

Alex
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Schata Posted at 2017-8-2 04:40
CrystalSky finally arrived. For whatever reason it was shipped to UK first. Maybe a metter of logistics.

Anyway, thank you Mindy and Thor.

Glad to hear that you've received it, hope you can enjoy it. We'll keep improving to provide you all better product and service, sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-8-2
Use props
fans93ceeba0
New

Indonesia

Regarding this case,
i have same problem.
its over 3 month im waiting for my drone but untill now still didnt receive my drone.
please take a look Order Number:  0627845080981
2017-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans93ceeba0 Posted at 2017-8-19 23:04
Regarding this case,
i have same problem.
its over 3 month im waiting for my drone but untill now still didnt receive my drone.

Sorry for this, just checked your order, the drone has been shipped out on 15th June, I tracked the tracking number, please visit: http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en ... 6895&brand=DHL. Did you contact the DHL or DJI sales team before? I've forwarded it to our appropriate team to look into it, will keep you updated.
2017-8-20
Use props
paulnotokay86
New

Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-20 00:48
Sorry for this, just checked your order, the drone has been shipped out on 15th June, I tracked the tracking number, please visit: http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=6208916895&brand=DHL. Did you contact the DHL or DJI sales team before? I've forwarded it to our appropriate team to look into it, will keep you updated.

yes, im already contacted with DHL, and they say that shipment is requested Return to origin by shipper.
And that is DJI self. And if that normal shipment, why took over 2 month? honestly im tired for waiting, complaint to email and customer service who didnt help at all.
i hope u can solve this case like case on this thread.
Thanks Diana
2017-8-20
Use props
paulnotokay86
New

Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-20 00:48
Sorry for this, just checked your order, the drone has been shipped out on 15th June, I tracked the tracking number, please visit: http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=6208916895&brand=DHL. Did you contact the DHL or DJI sales team before? I've forwarded it to our appropriate team to look into it, will keep you updated.

Hi Diana,
Can you respon my question please.
Thanks Diana
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

paulnotokay86 Posted at 2017-8-20 19:13
Hi Diana,
Can you respon my question please.
Thanks Diana

We totally understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, we are aware your case and Sales Team is working on it, we will have someone to keep you updating about the further resolution, sorry again for the unfortunate experience.
2017-8-20
Use props
paulnotokay86
New

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-20 19:36
We totally understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, we are aware your case and Sales Team is working on it, we will have someone to keep you updating about the further resolution, sorry again for the unfortunate experience.

Hi Mindy, i just got email from DJI (see picture),
in that email say is my order will refund, hmm seriously?
im waiting too long for this drone.
can u just change it to re-send the drone?
better if DJI resend the drone to me than refund.
Thanks a lot Mindy
2017-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

paulnotokay86 Posted at 2017-8-21 03:05
Hi Mindy, i just got email from DJI (see picture),
in that email say is my order will refund, hmm seriously?
im waiting too long for this drone.

Sorry, I understand how you feel, but we would recommend you purchase it from the retailer. As you can see, for this order, we've shipped it out in June, but it has been stuck due to customs, please refer to this link to find a retailer, http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy, sorry for the trouble you have been caused. 1.png
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules