Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Forum Admin
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

225533v4qqkcc85n9ow8zv.jpg

The Reshaping the World DJI Affiliate Marketing Contest is an exclusive competition, calling on all DJI affiliates to share the incredible stories and images that DJI products help you capture. How did you find a new perspective with your aerial lens? What amazing destinations have you explored? How did you reignite your passion with a DJI?

As a DJI affiliate, you have the privilege to tell your journey, so you can inspire others to reach beyond their wildest dreams. Join the contest today and share your story with the world!

Prizes
77C42448-E284-75FA-5070-3AF6F7409F6F.png

Please Note that this competition is strictly open to DJI Affiliates. If the winners are not currently an affiliate, they will be invited to register to become one on the DJI website (https://account.dji.com/register ... motion&locale=en_US).

How to participate:
Here are two ways to participate:
1. Submit on the DJI forum          (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=newthread&fid=123)
  • Click the link above, log in with your DJI account, and submit the edited work via the form on the page
  • Please use following template for your article title: “Reshaping the World - [your article's title]”
  • Use the TAG "Reshaping"

2. Submit via Email
  • Submit your article to promoter@dji.com
  • Please use following template for your article title: “Reshaping the World - [your article's title]”

Dates
  • Submissions Accepted: Jul 25 – Oct 7, 2017
  • Awards Announced: Oct 13, 2017

Rules
  • 3-5 original photos or at least one video is preferred. Behind-the-scenes footage of yourself is highly encouraged. Try to keep all images (or videos) as closely related to the topic as possible.
  • Your content must be recorded with a product that is currently available for purchase at the DJI Online Store.
  • Content submitted for the contest may be published on the DJI Affiliate Program and DJI Buying Guides. Contest participants are only allowed to post this content on relevant personal websites and social media platforms after Oct 13, 2017, when the contest is over. See the details in Terms and Conditions.

Content Guidelines
1.   An exemplary article answers the following questions:
  • What DJI product did you use?
  • What qualities about this DJI product made it the best choice for your scenario, rather than others?
  • Why was this product particularly useful for your project?
  • What features of this product were helpful in creating your content?

2.   Preferred articles appeal to readers unfamiliar with DJI products, drones, or camera gimbal technology. Showcase and explain the use of a DJI product in a way that is easy to understand.

3.   We are looking for an engaging, imaginative story in which a DJI product enhanced the creation of your content. We strongly value creative storytelling.

4.   Scenarios in which a DJI product is particularly useful is encouraged.

Judging:
Entries will be reviewed by a curated DJI special jury, assessing submissions according to creativity, commercial value, and spreading potential (i.e., articles with compelling images and videos will solicit more fans and reposts).  

FAQ
1.   If I am not a DJI Affiliate, can I participate in the contest?
Yes, you can. However, as this contest is launched
exclusively for DJI Affiliates, if you are a winner of this contest, you will be invited to be a DJI Affiliate for getting the award and the further cooperation with DJI. Follow this link to become a DJI Affiliate:https://account.dji.com/register ... motion&locale=en_US  

2.   How many articles can I submit?
You can submit as many articles as you like.  

3.   Are there restrictions on when a photo or video in the content was taken for a competition?
Photos and video should be taken within the last three months.

4.   If I am not a winner, will I receive feedback and suggestions on my work?
No. Due to the large number of entries, it is not possible to provide personalized feedback for every entrant.   

5.   Can I edit or rearrange my works after I’ve submitted them?
Yes. If you would like to edit your work, you can delete your previous submission and resubmit a new one up to the deadline. This means you can replace or remove images, rearrange images, edit photo captions, entry description, and your submission statement.  

6.   Is there any scenario not recommended for the contest?
For the flight safety, the following scenarios are not acceptable:  
  • Anything that shows a manned airplane or helicopter in-flight.
  • Any flight over people.
  • Long-distance flights beyond the line of sight.
  • Use of Goggles without a spotter.
  • Over bridges or roads with cars present.

Terms and Conditions
Entry Requirements
An Entrant agrees that all Entries must:
  • be the Entrant's original and sole work and not based in whole or in part on or copied from the work of any other person or entity;
  • not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights (including but not limited to patents, trademarks, copyrights, etc.) and/or any other rights of any person or entity;
  • not contain any material which the Entrant does not have permission, right, or license to use.

Prize Winning Entry and Intellectual Property
1.   All Prize Winner(s) must respond to the Organizer’s communications within 5 working days in order to accept the Prize(s). Failure to do so will result in automatic forfeiture of the Prize(s), which the Organizer has sole discretion to award to another Entrant.  
2.   By entering into the Contest and submitting an Entry, each Entrant hereby agrees that, if any of his/her Entry(ies) is selected as a prize winning Entry and therefore the Entrant becomes a Prize Winner, he/she will grant to DJI, DJI’s affiliates and sub-licensees, members of DJI Affiliate Program and DJI’s designated partners (together, the “Licensees”) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, and royalty-free license to use and exploit the Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in his/her respective prize winning Entry(ies). The license under this provision shall provide to the Licensees the right to edit, publish, print, reprint, use, adapt, translate, exploit, modify, include in a compilation, copy, disseminate, dispose, load onto its server, broadcast and/or transmit each prize winning Entry (including articles, photos, videos, etc.) for advertising, promotional, display and/or publicity purposes, and to use the prize winning Entries for any and all purposes connected with the Contest and the promotion of DJI products and services, including but not limited to posting the prize-winning Entry on the DJI Affiliate Program, DJI Buying Guides, and the DJI Forum, without any compensation for, further permission by, or notification to the Prize Winner. Each Prize Winner also hereby grants each visitor to the DJI Affiliate Program, DJI Buying Guides, and the DJI Forum,  a non-exclusive license to access the prize winning Entry and to view, use, reprint, reproduce, and/or distribute the prize-winning Entry, without substantive modification or editing, for any and all purposes of promoting DJI products and services, without any compensation for, further permission by, or notification to the Prize Winner.

Warranties
1.   The Entrant is the owner of all Intellectual Property Rights in all Entries of the Entrant and/or he/she has the license rights, consents, and permissions necessary for submitting the Entry. None of the Entry(ies) of the Entrant infringes any Intellectual Property Right or any other right of any person or entity;  
2.   All persons featured, named or described in any Entry have granted consent and permission to the Entrant to be so featured, named, or described and have granted consent and permission for the Entry to be submitted for participating in the Contest and for all uses by the Organizer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. If a minor is featured in the Entry, the Entrant must obtain consent from the parent or guardian of the minor in the scope consistent with the term herein.

DJI reserves the rights for final interpretation of this contest.  

Award winners will be notified via email.
If you have any questions regarding to the contest, please email us at promoter@dji.com

2017-7-25
Use props
x-acto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

Lots of Prizes Thanks dji
2017-7-28
Use props
fans2a55695a
New
Flight distance : 23786 ft
United States

I Love this Drone. Since having the Mavic Drone with the three batteries and car charger in DJI's back pack, I can video jobsites all day long. This has really saved me alot of time not having to walk around and inspect buildings as well as not having to get on the roof. The camera on this Mavic is unbelivalbe, I can hover over the roof and look at screw patterns and more. Being able to upload these videos to youtube, I'm able to send the link to my clients for their viewing. This works well as the owner gets to see the progress as well as the lending institutes ( Banks, Hedge Funds, Wall Street ). They all get to view this from their phones or computers with out living their state/desk. DJI has really up the game and has saved thousands of dollars in time alone, not counting all the investors, owners and inspectors that wouls have to fly/drive out----ETC.!!!!
I also had a little fun using the tracking feature chasing me around. Can't wait until I'm really good at flying this drone so I can do lots more. Stay tuned for more videos.

The Mavic Drone works really well with My Samsung Galaxy 7 Cell Phone and Verizon Service.

2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Forum Moder
lvl.2

Hong Kong

fans2a55695a Posted at 2017-7-29 06:31
I Love this Drone. Since having the Mavic Drone with the three batteries and car charger in DJI's back pack, I can video jobsites all day long. This has really saved me alot of time not having to walk around and inspect buildings as well as not having to get on the roof. The camera on this Mavic is unbelivalbe, I can hover over the roof and look at screw patterns and more. Being able to upload these videos to youtube, I'm able to send the link to my clients for their viewing. This works well as the owner gets to see the progress as well as the lending institutes ( Banks, Hedge Funds, Wall Street ). They all get to view this from their phones or computers with out living their state/desk. DJI has really up the game and has saved thousands of dollars in time alone, not counting all the investors, owners and inspectors that wouls have to fly/drive out----ETC.!!!!
I also had a little fun using the tracking feature chasing me around. Can't wait until I'm really good at flying this drone so I can do lots more. Stay tuned for more videos.

We are so happy about what DJI product can do for you! And you are welcome to participate in our contest for the amazing prize!
2017-7-31
Use props
fans894c0fe4
New

Bulgaria

DJI Forum Moder Posted at 2017-7-31 01:39
We are so happy about what DJI product can do for you! And you are welcome to participate in our contest for the amazing prize!

The best in Thailand
2017-7-31
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Cheaper than paying an ad agency......
2017-8-2
Use props
SilverPaladin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1707513 ft
Puerto Rico

I own a Phantom 3, Phantom 4 pro and an Inspire 2. And let me tell you they are they most reliable and easiest to use. They offer safe return and various warnings to keep your drone out of trouble. Not to mention that the batteries are long lasting. Below is a video I took with my inspire 2, I choose this drone because I was seeking professional footage and that's were the inspire 2 has its strong suit. Overall most of DJI drones are safe and easy to use, i have never had a problem with any of my 3 drones and I would recommend anyone DJI Drones.

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Forum Moder
lvl.2

China

Salty777 Posted at 2017-8-2 07:09
Cheaper than paying an ad agency......

Not really, we are not finding something like ad agency, but we are trying to find a way to help our affiliate to improve through the cooperation with us.... Therefore, cash prize is not the most important reward, but the content star privilege indeed is.
2017-8-2
Use props
fans610176ab
New
Germany

Anybody there?
2017-8-12
Use props
fans610176ab
New
Germany

Bought a DJI Phantom 4pro plus 2 days ago. Read everything, put the new firmware on and wanted to start the simulator. Now the system wants per link a telephone-number from China? Please help!
2017-8-12
Use props
djiuser_MAkRGVr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63120 ft

Colombia

Nice DJI <3
2017-8-14
Use props
rudyasho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 547320 ft
Indonesia

mantap.. smoga bisa ikutan
2017-8-17
Use props
polguixe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165030 ft
Spain

Has the deadline been extended?
2017-8-23
Use props
DJI Forum Moder
lvl.2

China

polguixe Posted at 2017-8-23 01:14
Has the deadline been extended?

yes..Since some participants complained about the time is not enough for them to create their works, we extend the deadline to Oct. Hope that help the participants to produce more great entries.
2017-8-23
Use props
Jones_Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78714 ft
Guam

https://youtu.be/7mNB-XHXZjM
2017-8-26
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Article added , waiting for a feedback.
2017-9-10
Use props
stalters
lvl.2
United States

This is awesome! However, I think I'm too new to this to make anything worthwhile at this point! Plus, not enough time to put something really good together! Perhaps the next contest! I will say this though, since I got my Spark, I've finally created an Instagram page, a FB page, and created my own Youtube Channel all of these highlighting my Spark and flights.
2017-9-21
Use props
MauiMaps
lvl.4

United States

DJI Forum Moder Posted at 2017-8-23 23:39
yes..Since some participants complained about the time is not enough for them to create their works, we extend the deadline to Oct. Hope that help the participants to produce more great entries.

Hello, I had a question about 1 of the 3 Rules for the event 'Reshaping the World'.

Under 'Rules' 3rd bullet point it states;
"Contest participants are only allowed to post this content on relevant personal websites and social media platforms AFTER Oct 13, 2017, when the contest is over."

The rule stats that I can only post this content on social media AFTER Oct 13.

How should I upload my video? Youtube unlisted, dropbox, or something else?
2017-10-6
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Second article added . Also I have a question, is there an option to uplod 360 spherical panorama? Thank you!
2017-10-7
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

I regret not having enought the time to participate, make more contests !
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Mountaindrone Posted at 2017-10-24 12:11
I regret not having enought the time to participate, make more contests !

Check out the latest Skypixel contest!!! You may like that!!!Hope to see your work~
2017-10-26
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Another one I missed. Well, I’ll enter the next one   I check everyday. Thanks DJI
2018-7-30
Use props
donthaveanyidea
lvl.4

very nice
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules