Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
app did not show button for intelligent flight modes
16959 12 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
finki
lvl.1
Germany

on iphone 5s adapted to controller and mavic there is no button on the left for flight modes. Only can be activated with button on the right on controller. Message: can't be activated... ??? Everything on status messages are ok. Flightmodus: PThanks for suggestions

IMG_0996.PNG
2017-7-25
Use props
Jason65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 287697 ft
Spain

Are you in sport mode ?
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The intelligent flight mode is only available in P mode. Please connect your controller and power on the aircraft, there will be the icon when GPS signal is good. Have a try.
2017-7-26
Use props
finki
lvl.1
Germany

thanks for response - yes flight modus in P mode... controller and aircraft in flight, but no button on iphone screen on the left - only available with controller Button with message can't be activated.
App latest version installed.
2017-7-26
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

finki Posted at 2017-7-26 06:26
thanks for response - yes flight modus in P mode... controller and aircraft in flight, but no button on iphone screen on the left - only available with controller Button with message can't be activated.
App latest version installed.

You need to be connected to the Mavic in order to see that button, which you may be doing but not in the screengrab you posted as an example.

The iPhone 5S is a smaller-res screen, so maybe there's a layout problem at that screensize -- do you have access to another, larger phone you could try?

2017-7-26
Use props
finki
lvl.1
Germany

Sorry screenshot is without connection but tested with connection of all parts.... in flight.
I try to connect with my iPad in next days outsite if it stop raining. Thanks
2017-7-26
Use props
finki
lvl.1
Germany

Yesterday i tried  to fly  again with iPhone 5s and also with iPad Air both devices did. Not Show intelligent flight Modus Buttons. On ground and also at flight. If i press RC Button on RC again i get the Message "actually Not available"....  It seams  to be no Display reason...
2017-7-28
Use props
Wellsi
Captain
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

finki Posted at 2017-7-28 21:01
Yesterday i tried  to fly  again with iPhone 5s and also with iPad Air both devices did. Not Show intelligent flight Modus Buttons. On ground and also at flight. If i press RC Button on RC again i get the Message "actually Not available"....  It seams  to be no Display reason...

Hi Finkl
The intelligent flight modes option must be enabled in the main settings, and the Mavic must have taken off. Flight modes will not appear if the Mavic is still on the ground, even if the motors are running.

Ian

https://www.youtube.com/IaninLondon
2017-7-28
Use props
mike6545
New
Flight distance : 172927 ft
United States

Have you enabled multiple flight modes in your app settings?

Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner > click on drone icon (first one )> at the very top turn on the "Multiple Flight Modes" switch. (This must be done while connected to the aircraft.)
2017-7-28
Use props
finki
lvl.1
Germany

mike6545 Posted at 2017-7-28 23:45
Have you enabled multiple flight modes in your app settings?

Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner > click on drone icon (first one )> at the very top turn on the "Multiple Flight Modes" switch. (This must be done while connected to the aircraft.)

Yes... enabled it.
2017-7-29
Use props
finki
lvl.1
Germany

Yes enabled.   Will try it in differente Terrain.  Maybe GPS Signal Quality is the Problem. Thanks for response
2017-7-29
Use props
Wellsi
Captain
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

finki Posted at 2017-7-29 04:15
Yes enabled.   Will try it in differente Terrain.  Maybe GPS Signal Quality is the Problem. Thanks for response

GPS signal won't be the issue.  You need:
1 - to be airborne
2 - To have enabled the intelligent flight modes in the settings and
3 - NOT be in sports mode, so the side sliding switch on the right hand side of the remote is switched closest to you, not away from you.

Then you'll see the little symbol on the left of your phone's display.

Cheers,
Ian

https://www.youtube.com/IaninLondon
2017-7-30
Use props
finki
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for  respone, yesterday i tried on differente Location and everything works well. Quality of GPS signal seems  to be the reason....
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules