Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unlocking
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Soarer
New
Flight distance : 23045 ft
Norway

"Unlocking will require a DJI user account verified with a credit card, debit card or mobile phone number."

I live in Norway, and is a registered user of drone at the Norwegian Air Force's authorities.

This new update, of course, has given me problems, which should have been very easy to miss. Some DJI had thought that we who live in Norway may have other requirements, a USA ++

Now I'm sitting with a drone who, for my part, is useless and looking desperate for a simple solution to get registered card / mobile so that my drone can get the way it should be when I bought it.

Why make it so difficult to figure out how to register the user so that it is verified according to all requirements?

Where should you register this required information?

Greeting
Pål

2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are sorry for the inconvenience first. For more details of unlocking, you are recommended to send an email to Flysafe Team via flysafe@dji.com, our colleagues will take care of it. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
2017-7-26
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yet another person that got stuck!
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now