HDMI clean video out Phantom 4 pro+
6624 14 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans474c7600
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210118 ft
Denmark

Got the Phantom 4Pro + and was using it for live video to big screen at music festivals by conecting through HDMI cabel. The issue is that I dont get the option to get a "clean" video out, what ever pops up of warnings on my RC monitor goes direct out through the HDMI ond on to the big screen.
I can remove all other information from the screen by sliding down, except after the latest update there are now a white count down on the RC battery life in the right top corner that just stay there and also comes out with the HDMI signal.
This is basicaly makint the drone useles for this type of jobs.
On the Inspire I used before it gave me an option of choice in the menu to choose cleane video out. This part is missing in the pre installed DJI GO 4 app.

I try through DJI support, send screen shots act. but after 2 hours on the chat and the suporter once again told me to get the HDMI item to add to the RC even I informed 3 times earlyer that it is included when you get the P4P+ and it was 2 am I gave in.

Any body els with same issue? Any quick fix? or is it the long wate for new update?

Fly Safe
René
Captured by drone
2017-7-26
Use props
Fabio Mora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1730722 ft
Brazil

I think it's a shame what DJI is doing with buyers of the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS model.

The Phantom 4 Pro PLU Model is the most expensive of the Phantom line and they are not giving the necessary support.

In the last upgrade disappeared the option to enable or not the OSD, had a button in the application for this and after the last update this disappeared.

I lost some jobs because of this and DJI does not know how to correct this problem.

This screen that comes with Phantom 4 Pro PLUS SKYCRISTAL, does not allow to install other applications and not times the same update of who bought without the screen

HELPPPPPPPPPPP
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for all inconvenience first. The issue has been reported to our engineers for review. And OSD switch is estimated to be added in the next update and it will come soon.
2017-7-29
Use props
fans474c7600
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-7-29 22:37
Sorry for all inconvenience first. The issue has been reported to our engineers for review. And OSD switch is estimated to be added in the next update and it will come soon.

So the clean VIDEO OUT by HDMI will be back, so it can be used for live stream to big screen this way, with out warning signals and the white mater alert in the top right corner?

My drone is currently at DJI in EU to work this issue out. First up they just say the HDMI works perfect. But I dont think they rearly understand the issue.

I was told 1-2 weeks when I turned it in at DRONEVOLT in DK and now it is 3 weeks tomorrow.

Not good enough
2017-9-28
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Fabio Mora Posted at 2017-7-28 06:24
I think it's a shame what DJI is doing with buyers of the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS model.

The Phantom 4 Pro PLU Model is the most expensive of the Phantom line and they are not giving the necessary support.

"and DJI does not know how to correct this problem."

Yes they do, but only inform by PM, possibly they won't anymore if a new locked firmware is around the corner (doubt that).

The solution would be to find the previous FW and do the downgrade by SD card, i have my OSD toggle back among other good removed features that way.

Edit: See this thread
2017-9-28
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Fabio Mora Posted at 2017-7-28 06:24

Well i guess you knew that already from this

From this thread it is also shown that for more than 2 months ago they also promised that a new FW correcting this issue was just around the corner ....
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans474c7600 Posted at 2017-9-28 07:16
So the clean VIDEO OUT by HDMI will be back, so it can be used for live stream to big screen this way, with out warning signals and the white mater alert in the top right corner?

My drone is currently at DJI in EU to work this issue out. First up they just say the HDMI works perfect. But I dont think they rearly understand the issue.

What's the current firmware of your RC? I have checked the device on my hand, the feature is available for now, please double confirm.
2017-10-8
Use props
fans474c7600
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-8 02:04
What's the current firmware of your RC? I have checked the device on my hand, the feature is available for now, please double confirm.

Well, i Will Pick up my drone After +4 week waiting time. It was send for a check up do to this issue After i spend multiple houers on the DJI support chat. After the longes comunication they endte up askink same question AS 2 houers earlyer and then finale tælling me to send it for service.
According to Dronevolt in DK they now send my drone back saying no issue on the HDMI, But they chance my camera :-/.
Sounds like the comunication was not correct.
And 4 weekend with out drone.... I was informer 1-2 weeks
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans474c7600 Posted at 2017-10-8 11:07
Well, i Will Pick up my drone After +4 week waiting time. It was send for a check up do to this issue After i spend multiple houers on the DJI support chat. After the longes comunication they endte up askink same question AS 2 houers earlyer and then finale tælling me to send it for service.
According to Dronevolt in DK they now send my drone back saying no issue on the HDMI, But they chance my camera :-/.
Sounds like the comunication was not correct.

I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell me your case number? I'd like to look into the exact status.

Also, did you check the aircraft performance and the HDMI issue?
2017-10-12
Use props
drone.sky.visio
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-12 01:08
I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell me your case number? I'd like to look into the exact status.

Also, did you check the aircraft performance and the HDMI issue?

Hi, just to let you know it was solved after the drone was serviced by DJI.

Now I got a new challange for you:
The Inspire 2 is an amazing drone, and it is possible to add SSD hard disc. But why is it not possible to use it for the normal pictuers and 5.2K video to avoid the SD cards.

BR
René
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

drone.sky.visio Posted at 2018-5-30 06:44
Hi, just to let you know it was solved after the drone was serviced by DJI.

Now I got a new challange for you:

René, sorry for the late response. This request will be forwarded to our engineers for further review.
2018-6-10
Use props
fans4c719804
lvl.1
Bangladesh

I bought a phantom 4 pro+ v2.0 on 28th October from Kuala Lumpur official DJI store, I bought this only for live streaming purpose, but there is no way I can send a clean feed through HDMI output. I have the lastest firmware updates but still no luck, even if I swipe down with 2 fingers to remove all info there is still the RC battery info and the focus box showing up. This whole issue is making the drone useless for the sole purpose I bought this for.
2018-11-18
Use props
Chaouchnebil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 607792 ft
  • >>>
Tunisia

Hy
Did dji find the solution about the clean vidéo hdmi out of the phantom 4pro +v2 ??
Thanks
2020-5-25
Use props
Chaouchnebil
lvl.1
  • >>>
Tunisia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-10 00:28
René, sorry for the late response. This request will be forwarded to our engineers for further review.

Did you find a solution ?
2020-5-25
Use props
Chaouchnebil
lvl.1
  • >>>
Tunisia

Chaouchnebil Posted at 5-25 08:43
Did you find a solution ?

Waiting for a solution
2020-10-21