NEED DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE 1.2
IMG_0056.PNG
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

V1.2 is not available in our website anymore, what's your current firmware version?
2017-7-26
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Do you need it for the Aircraft or the RC ?  Do you have an original system that has NEVER  been updated .

I have the file but want to make sure it is going to help you and not dig a deeper hole for you.

donnie
2017-7-26
Use props
fans04938f7b
New
Flight distance : 458392 ft

Angola

Donnie * Posted at 2017-7-26 04:11
Do you need it for the Aircraft or the RC ?  Do you have an original system that has NEVER  been updated .

I have the file but want to make sure it is going to help you and not dig a deeper hole for you.

I had downgraded, but I think there was a error during de instalation! And at the time the version was 1.2! The problem is that it does not accept any version above this.I need for the AIRCRAFT and the RC
2017-7-26
Use props
fans04938f7b
New
Flight distance : 458392 ft

Angola

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-26 02:47
V1.2 is not available in our website anymore, what's your current firmware version?

Aircraft:1.2.1.06+
Rc:1.5.80
camera: 1.2.1.06+
2017-7-26
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

fans04938f7b Posted at 2017-7-26 04:54
Aircraft:1.2.1.06+
Rc:1.5.80
camera: 1.2.1.06+

You are upgraded on the aircraft  as indicated by the + sign after the AC firmware.  ( more than likely to 1.3 )
I would fire up your entire system and make sure that you open the go app and be sure to sign in to the DJI page  so that it can  confirm update of the Firmware  and give an accurate reading .

What is the last Firmware you placed onto the Aircraft ?  You had to have updated it , More than likely 1.3 , Is that corrrect ?
Here is a link to older firmware.  If you are at 1.3 then you should be able to get the latest FW from the DJI Firmware site. You will want to update the AC first and then the R to the latest firmware .

Are you using an older version of the go app ?
You update the RC via the go app and internet connection and the AC via a SD card.

DO NOT UPDATE THE  RC TRANSMITTER AHEAD OF THE AIRCRAFT

donnie

donnie

2017-7-26
Use props
visatown
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41119 ft
Belgium

Hello
You can find old firmwares here: http://www.panorobot.com/dji/inspire_firmwares.htm
Paul
2017-8-1
Use props
hama0070
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87890 ft
Sweden

Donnie * Posted at 2017-7-26 10:42
You are upgraded on the aircraft  as indicated by the + sign after the AC firmware.  ( more than likely to 1.3 )
I would fire up your entire system and make sure that you open the go app and be sure to sign in to the DJI page  so that it can  confirm update of the Firmware  and give an accurate reading .

So. What is happening if upgrading the RC transmitter before the aircraft?
2017-8-2
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

hama0070 Posted at 2017-8-2 15:52
So. What is happening if upgrading the RC transmitter before the aircraft?

Depending on the update  of firmware  version , the AC can lock up and stay in travel mode , the only way to unwind that is to rollback the Fw on the RC then update the AC first then reload the FW on the RC . This happened around update 1.8. on the AC  if memory serves me correctly .

I have seen this at least 25 times .

It is just a good habit to always update the AC  firs and sometimes critical .

donnie
Below is an exerpt from the PDF release notes, be sure to read these before every update.  The release notes are on the same page as the FW updates over to the left of the page.

[size=14.000000pt]2016.04.07

•                                                                 Firmware upgraded to v1.8.1.00

•                                                                 DJI GO Android upgraded to v2.7.2

[size=13.000000pt]Major Updates

•                                                                 Improved encryption to enhance security during transmission. Both the aircraft and the remote controller must be upgraded or else they will not link.

•                                                                 Fixed the issue of landing gears lowering in midair on rare occasions.

•                                                                 Improved stability for camera.

•                                                                 Optimized gimbal parameters.

[size=13.000000pt]Notes

•                                                                   Be sure to upgrade the aircraft before upgrading the remote controller, otherwise the aircraft may not able to exit Transport mode properly.

•                                                                 [size=12.000000pt]  [size=12.000000pt]Battery firmware is included in this All-in-One firmware update. Update all Intelligent Flight Batteries by using this firmware.

•                                                                 [size=12.000000pt]  [size=12.000000pt]Camera version v1.8.1.00 and aircraft version v1.8.1.00 should be displayed in DJI GO. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is complete.
    [size=12.000000pt]

[size=12.000000pt]donnie

2017-8-3
Use props
hama0070
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87890 ft
Sweden

Donnie * Posted at 2017-8-3 04:32
Depending on the update  of firmware  version , the AC can lock up and stay in travel mode , the only way to unwind that is to rollback the Fw on the RC then update the AC first then reload the FW on the RC . This happened around update 1.8. on the AC  if memory serves me correctly .

I have seen this at least 25 times .

Aha. So thats why it could not exit travel mode. But I used the screw. But do you mean that this problem will continue even though if I will succeed in getting the update going (that is not function for med now)
2017-8-3
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
United States

hama0070 Posted at 2017-8-3 05:31
Aha. So thats why it could not exit travel mode. But I used the screw. But do you mean that this problem will continue even though if I will succeed in getting the update going (that is not function for med now)

If you are stuck in travel mode with the blue flashing light on the AC you wont be able to use the SD card to update  AC  via the camera becasue it will be locked .   If you can use the AC and fly normally with your system then you do NOT have this problem.

If you are stuck in Travel mode you need to rollback the RC firmware to before 1.5.8 ( go to 1.5.7 ) and get the out of travel mode  then update the AC first then the RC transmitter .
Let me know

donnie
before you do ANYTHING  let me know where you stand , like I say this problem wioll only occur during certain updates and not all.  so I dont want you to un-necessarily rollback FW.

Let me know

donnie

Video below  for reference, If  you indeed need to rollback the FW on the RC.  MUST have a sloid wi-fi internet connection

2017-8-4
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just in case you want this old file, I have it on my Dropbox

Link for file here

version:
WM610_FW_V01.02.02.17
2017-8-4