Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo mobile switching between front and rear camera while recording
7904 5 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
runnerguy
New
United States

I recently got an osmo mobile .  In the first few uses I could switch between the front and rear cam on iPhone while recording.  The the functionality stopped, and I must end recording to switch.  What happened? Can this be fixed?
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The front and rear camera cannot be switched during shooting at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-7-26
Use props
djiuser_5htgXjDlstz7
New
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-26 23:19
The front and rear camera cannot be switched during shooting at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Just started the DJ3, and am kind of shocked that switching between cameras can't be done while recording. Or is it just me? Hopefully it is...
2020-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_5htgXjDlstz7 Posted at 5-5 09:59
Just started the DJ3, and am kind of shocked that switching between cameras can't be done while recording. Or is it just me? Hopefully it is...

Hi there, the firmware has optimized this issue, since firmware V01.05.00.10, we've added the ability to switch between front and rear screen in all modes without interrupting recording.
Please note it is only available by long-pressing the QS button during recording.
2020-5-7
Use props
Larry Johnson
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 01:44
Hi there, the firmware has optimized this issue, since firmware V01.05.00.10, we've added the ability to switch between front and rear screen in all modes without interrupting recording.
Please note it is only available by long-pressing the QS button during recording.

Hello I have the DJI osmosis Mobile 3 . How can I swift from front to back camera while recording ?
2020-10-25
Use props
#OmarHashish
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-5-7 01:44
Please note it is only available by long-pressing the QS button during recording.

Can you please explain how to switch front and back cameras on DJI mobile 4 ? Can you please let us know what do you mean by SQ button? Can you encloud a picture if helpful?
2021-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules