Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mobile Device
1067 4 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marion Kingery
New
United States

I'm getting a warning saying "Mobile Device CPU Fully Loaded  Related Performance Will Be Affected.  Is this something to do with my iPad 4?
2017-7-26
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Yup, but an iPad Mini 4 should be plenty powerful. Try restarting the iPad?
2017-7-26
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

How many apps do you have running, besides the DJI Go4 app?
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The iPad may warm up in summer and CPU may underclock or be fully loaded. Please try to close down other apps and check the performance with a sunshade or a monitor hood.
2017-7-26
Use props
ProShotFL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 924806 ft
United States

Hi all,

I have a ipad mini 3 and everything has been running fine until the latest DJI GO 4 update - it now pops up with the error "Mobile device CPU fully loaded" and starts to lose video feed + the screen turns green!

The iPad is burning hot and the outside temperature is 90+.

I am using a sun-shade hood & the iPad is not in direct sunlight.

For the past year I did not have a sun-shade and I would fly in direct sunlight with my CPU overload problems - but ever since I updated the DJI go app, I now can't fly!

My video feed is coming in at the lowest 4mbps.

I have turned off "video caching".

I have factory reset the iPad & turned it off before each flight.

Some people have suggested that we should sit in our cars with the AC cranked but this is not a viable option all the time.

It is basically the heat sink on the CPU can't handle the power of decoding the P4P image feed but I don't understand why it was working before perfectly fine, and now it can't handle it?

Why would DJI screw us over like this? Don't you think they should test the new firmware before bricking our birds??
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules