Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
For the Administrator
755 3 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Realstinger
lvl.3
United States

hello, I have had conflicting comments about Mavic Camera setting for still photos within 15 to 10 ft of subject models. What settings are the best for the mavic pro for professional photography?? as I know the 12 mp F2.2 aperture is limited. what sharpness and focus mode should be used as well as the setting. how was the camera designed to capture sharp images in the daylight or late evening
2017-7-26
Use props
Sportbike*Pilot
lvl.1

United States

Drone Valley has some great tips on camera settings. He's on You Tube; check out his videos.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It always depends on the flight environment and personal preference, so it is hard to make a certain setting about the camera settings. Sometimes it would also make a point with pictures post processing.
Practice more and I believe you can grab the pictures that are perfect in your mind.
2017-7-29
Use props
Realstinger
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-29 22:23
It always depends on the flight environment and personal preference, so it is hard to make a certain setting about the camera settings. Sometimes it would also make a point with pictures post processing.
Practice more and I believe you can grab the pictures that are perfect in your mind.

thank you
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules