Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone use Inspire Angel?
650 6 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cabralkev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1997861 ft
Canada

I'm thinking of buying it, instead of Smart Power Charger. What you all think? Should I get the Inspire Angel, or buy the Smart Power Charger?

2017-7-26
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi Kev,
If I'm not mistaken, the Angel is only for discharging/cycling your batteries, whereas the Smart Power Charger will both charge and discharge/cycle them.

Mark G.
2017-7-27
Use props
Jordak
Captain
Flight distance : 954140 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cabralkev. I just got the Angel about 3 weeks ago for my Inspire 1 pro batteries. Mark is correct that it only can put the battery in storage or it can deep cycle. It does not charge. I have only used it 2 times to test it and it works as advertised. For me it is what I needed for the price.

Alan
2017-7-27
Use props
Cabralkev
Second Officer
Canada

Should I get the Smart Power Charge instead? Alex for Inspire Angel said it'll take 6-8 weeks for me to get it. That's crazy :S
2017-7-27
Use props
Jordak
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I would have to say that which ever one suits your needs. I didn't want to spend the 499 for the smart charger as I have a rapid charger that will charge 3 in about an hour. All I needed was something to do the deep cycle and to bring it to storage in an acceptable time frame. For me the price is what made the choice for me.

Alan
2017-7-27
Use props
Cabralkev
Second Officer
Canada

Jordak Posted at 2017-7-27 13:57
I would have to say that which ever one suits your needs. I didn't want to spend the 499 for the smart charger as I have a rapid charger that will charge 3 in about an hour. All I needed was something to do the deep cycle and to bring it to storage in an acceptable time frame. For me the price is what made the choice for me.

Alan

Are there any other discharge products out there just the same as Inspire Angel? Waiting 6-8 weeks is a bit much :S. I can cycle my batteries many many times just hovering the Inspire within that time frame. It's crazy long to wait for a product. I appreciate Alex's work, but man... 6-8 weeks? :S
2017-7-27
Use props
Jordak
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I don't know if there are or not. Some of the more experienced pilots might can help with that. I only fly my 4 batteries maybe 2 times a week so I had time to wait. My Angel was delivered just at 6 weeks, in the U.S. I am happy with it and it works for my needs as a hobby. I am sure others may have other options.
Alan
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules