What $2000 gets you with dji
909 11 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscdead4df
lvl.1
United States

It's saying this contains bad information so won't let me post. Actually the information is good information for people to know before wasting their money with dji. It's the truth dji you guys suck at being professional. My experience is written in photos attached

CAS-765545-L4S7X9
IMG_2483.PNG
IMG_2484.PNG
IMG_2485.PNG
IMG_2486.PNG
2017-7-27
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

Sorry, but I can't view any of your attachments. Oh and by all means let us know how you really feel next time you post.
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused.
Please provide the case number firstly so that I can check what happened to your case and the reason it is delayed in repair process.
Appreciate your support.
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I've checked your another post and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
The package was received on 12th, July and local repair team has tried their best to get it repaired.
I have forwarded this situation to our management department to improve our customer service and make your experience with us better in the future.
Since the package has been shipped out and we are unable to change it, really sorry for the trouble caused and please wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-7-27
Use props
fanscdead4df
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 20:10
I've checked your another post and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
The package was received on 12th, July and local repair team has tried their best to get it repaired.
I have forwarded this situation to our management department to improve our customer service and make your experience with us better in the future.

I never did get a call from you guys like I was promised yesterday. This is an absolute joke. How can dji treat customers like this. If this doesn't get made right I will NEVER buy anything dji again and don't recommend that anybody else does. So unbelievable
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fanscdead4df Posted at 2017-7-28 03:08
I never did get a call from you guys like I was promised yesterday. This is an absolute joke. How can dji treat customers like this. If this doesn't get made right I will NEVER buy anything dji again and don't recommend that anybody else does. So unbelievable

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, checked the case and the package has been shipped out. And we had informed this case to the management and will have someone to contact you, please wait patiently.  
2017-7-28
Use props
fanscdead4df
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-28 19:19
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, checked the case and the package has been shipped out. And we had informed this case to the management and will have someone to contact you, please wait patiently.

You saying that seams about as reliable as my p4 pro was when it fell out of the sky. Not very reliable. Haven't backed up your words once and all I here is apologies from you guys like that does anything for me. It's a really a shame
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanscdead4df Posted at 2017-7-29 06:12
You saying that seams about as reliable as my p4 pro was when it fell out of the sky. Not very reliable. Haven't backed up your words once and all I here is apologies from you guys like that does anything for me. It's a really a shame

We will have someone to contact you on working days, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-31
Use props
fanscdead4df
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 02:33
We will have someone to contact you on working days, appreciate your patience.

I'll believe when I get it. You'll prob just send me an email like "you're drone is arriving today!" And expect me to go "Oh great! I'll just forget about the last month you guys are the best". You're all talk don't do crap and treat your customers like crap after you screw them over for a dji error. You guys are always the good guys though right
2017-7-31
Use props
fanscdead4df
lvl.1
United States

fanscdead4df Posted at 2017-7-31 13:02
I'll believe when I get it. You'll prob just send me an email like "you're drone is arriving today!" And expect me to go "Oh great! I'll just forget about the last month you guys are the best". You're all talk don't do crap and treat your customers like crap after you screw them over for a dji error. You guys are always the good guys though right

Sick repair job. I've got a different serial number but don't worry dji I'll register it again for your screw up. And whoever looked at the battery case needs to get their eyes checked this crap barely fits together. Probably why it broke to begin with. Maybe spend less money on packing peanuts and more money on customer service you morons. Still waiting on that call you guys have been talking about for over a week. Idk if you guys are on some kind of drugs over there in cali or china or wherever you idiots are but let's wake up here. Absolute disgrace
IMG_2508.JPG
IMG_2504.JPG
2017-7-31
Use props
fanscdead4df
lvl.1
United States

fanscdead4df Posted at 2017-7-31 17:02
Sick repair job. I've got a different serial number but don't worry dji I'll register it again for your screw up. And whoever looked at the battery case needs to get their eyes checked this crap barely fits together. Probably why it broke to begin with. Maybe spend less money on packing peanuts and more money on customer service you morons. Still waiting on that call you guys have been talking about for over a week. Idk if you guys are on some kind of drugs over there in cali or china or wherever you idiots are but let's wake up here. Absolute disgrace

Hello! Anybody home? Once again still have t received a call from you idiots and as I continue to say you're all talk and don't do anything for us. What do u guys even do
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanscdead4df Posted at 2017-8-1 15:30
Hello! Anybody home? Once again still have t received a call from you idiots and as I continue to say you're all talk and don't do anything for us. What do u guys even do

Sorry for the trouble caused, I have reported this issue to local team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you very soon after review. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules