913 3 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8238 ft
Mexico

Hello guys,
This morning when i try to turn on the osmo i have a front yellow light and turn off...
After few try with nothing it work prefectly fine again(one time).. i turn off an impossible to turn on again...
Finnaly after few try it turn on but with the front light blinking in red and the gimbal inactivate...and now nothing, impossible to turn on!
I try upgrade the fimware..nothing.

I need to use the osmo soon for a comercial

Somone have an idea of what happen ?

thank you

2017-7-27
Use props
fans7a7ef482
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8238 ft
Mexico

Upgrade : Finaly after few try it turn i was able to upgrade the fimware,it work well until i remove the battery , and impossible to turn on again...
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the experience with our product. Which indicator keeps blinking red? Left or right?
Please check if the communication between the battery and the handle is abnormal.
Try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab. Let the alcohol air dry. If it does not work, wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.  
2017-7-28
Use props
GenXDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1082100 ft

United States

Osmo Pro powers on when it wants to and cleaned all connections with 99%. still doing it.  feels like the switch. also DJI where do I get the power adapter?
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules