Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't Live Stream
1366 3 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Dragon
New
United States

Hi. I just got an Osmo, and I am having trouble trying to live stream. When I use my iPad I have the option to live stream in the settings, but it only has wi-fi and can't stream while the Osmo is in use. When I try to use my LG V-10 phone, I do not get the option to live stream. Am I doing something wrong? I should be able to live stream on my phone because I can use the wi-fi to run the Osmo and the Data network to stream, right? But why isn't there an option to live stream in the general settings when I'm on my phone?
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Like you said, the Osmo connect to mobile device by wifi, whereas the live streaming also need network, thus you must use mobile device with data network.
However live streaming is not available in Android device because it cannot use data network automatically when wifi channel is occupied.
Therefore, We suggest to use iPhone or iPad with Cellular to do live streaming.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-7-28
Use props
ShellPhoto
lvl.1
Iran

So there is zero chance of any type of live streaming for Android? i have Huawei P9 and can use cellular and wifi at the same time, what is the problem??
i had the option in the app for ~Osmo then it dissappeard.. not happy :9
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ShellPhoto Posted at 2017-8-14 02:46
So there is zero chance of any type of live streaming for Android? i have Huawei P9 and can use cellular and wifi at the same time, what is the problem??
i had the option in the app for ~Osmo then it dissappeard.. not happy :9

There is no live streaming option in Android mobile device because of its system limit, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2017-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules