1182 11 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the Osmo Pro combo - but found out since that there's not enough room for all the bits and pieces. The  Z axis sort of fits, now I hve the base and there's no were for that to go it seems. The case is good for pretty much just what comes in the combo and the focius wheel but anything else it's useless because theres no where for it.

I've looked and looked online and dont see anything else. I dont want pick and pluck foam.

Does anyone have a case that holds loads of accessories as well as the Osmo Pro ?
2017-7-28
Use props
dronesinairs
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I like the sling style bags, ordered 2 to see which fits osmo or mavic better. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... le/32802929917.html  
http://www.gearbest.com/sling-bag/pp_355406.html

If interested in either Ill uploaded something to show how well and how much fits when they get to me (2 week shipping)
2017-7-28
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ideally I need a hard case to store it all in. I have customised the DJI case by removing some foam in the base to put in the OSMO base and this few mm has stopped the issue of the lid being too tight to close.
2017-7-28
Use props
PinpointMapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

Satureyes Posted at 2017-7-28 17:15
Ideally I need a hard case to store it all in. I have customised the DJI case by removing some foam in the base to put in the OSMO base and this few mm has stopped the issue of the lid being too tight to close.

My pile of accessories has grown to the point that I use a large shoulder bag and just use the little Violin  case for the OSMO then the tripod,suctioncup base, clamp base,  extension pole, filters, batteries etc go in the shoulder bag.  Hard cases work ok if you are traveling by plane, but soft bags offer greater flexibility....
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry that we don't have such a case for all accessories in our website, hope other users could give you some suggestions.
2017-7-31
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 00:18
We are sorry that we don't have such a case for all accessories in our website, hope other users could give you some suggestions.

The case that comes with the Osmo Pro combo isn't designed to hold the accessories DJI make for the Osmo - no space for the base, the z-axis. Stupid because there IS room in there just no cutouts for it.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Satureyes Posted at 2017-7-31 05:52
The case that comes with the Osmo Pro combo isn't designed to hold the accessories DJI make for the Osmo - no space for the base, the z-axis. Stupid because there IS room in there just no cutouts for it.

I will feedback your need to our engineers to see if we will release carrying case with more space in the future.
2017-8-1
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have this one, is for Osmo+ and are available also for Osmo.
No space for Z-Axis and bicycle mount, but (if you don't use everyday) you can buy a second case with customizable foam.

TOMCase for Osmo+

TOMCase for Osmo+

2017-8-1
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MaxP4 Posted at 2017-8-1 00:26
I have this one, is for Osmo+ and are available also for Osmo.
No space for Z-Axis and bicycle mount, but (if you don't use everyday) you can buy a second case with customizable foam.

Plenty there for the Osmo but the Pro is a different beast.

It just amazes me that DJI would release a case that doesn't hold the basic accessories that are pretty much standard for most people - like the base!
2017-8-1
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I had the same problem, fortunately I found a solution.  I posted about it here with many pictures: https://phantompilots.com/thread ... 13896/#post-1229690
2017-8-2
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

I'd like to see something along the lines of a tool belt... that might work well (provided it doesn't rain!)
2017-8-2
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

...and this?

https://www.amazon.it/HPRC-2500- ... 9&keywords=osmo
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced