S1000+ issues PLEASE give input
1694 4 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AWDS
lvl.1
United States

I have had my s1000+ for several months now and I can not get it to fly correctly. My first couple of flights went great, showing I can fly, as I have been for 13 years now. Let me run you through what is currently happening. I am flying with the A3 and LB2
My last two flights after upgrading software on the A3 the UAV has been flipping at take off. After having to replace a red knob to hold up prop arm and a landing skid I have decided to turn to my fellow pilots so I dont risk anymore damage.
I understand that all settings are reset after upgrade. I have doubled checked everything but do not know what the correct parameters are. Can someone please share theirs?
Currently, when I do a motor test the correct motor does not respond. For instance when I do a motor test for M1 M8 responds instead. Whats going on?
Also, after upgrade when I start my UAV up for take off one motor starts at a time. It didnt do this before I dont want it to do it now. Is this fixable?
I am also wondering if my propellors are on correctly. Propellors can greatly affect flight if to loose or to tight. How do I know how tight or loose to put them on?
DJI is no help at all witht he S1000+ and problems can not be simply googled or found in manual so I am hoping to get this problem resolved through this forum. All and any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
2017-7-28
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

CHeck to see if you have the correct aircraft selected in your assistant..sounds like you may have a 6 rotor selected. On the blades, yes they make a difference on mounting. First notice on the area where the motors attach you will see CW or CCW...make sure the props correspond to the letters on the arm/motor...meaning CW props go on CW motor. CCW goes on CCW motor. The way I check the tightness is i take an arm with the motor. I pull each blade towards each other. Tighten so it's even and one side doesn't move the motor....meaning the blades should be even so when you push them towards each other one side doesn't move the motor.......also I fold the arms down...when having the blades facing up they should be just tight enough so the blades don't fall......does that make sense?
2017-7-31
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

Start from scratch.  If you think that's not necessary jump to minute 31:00 on the following YouTube set-up instructions (parameters).  
2018-1-29
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

If the correct motors are not responding as you expect them to something is very wrong. You should probably start from scratch with the attached link.  If you think that starting from scratch is not necessary then jump to minute 31:00 on the following YouTube set-up instructions (parameters).  
2018-1-29
Use props
CFROY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159341 ft

Canada

Have you found an answer yet? It's probably the mounting setting on the Assistant 2 software. If it flip it's proabably the main controller that isn't pointing in the right direction.

Hope it helps.
2019-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules