Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Inspire 2 microSD -> DJI Goggles
910 3 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paraviz02
lvl.4

United States

Hello,

Does anyone know how to take the microSD card out of our Inspire 2 and be able to view that on Goggles?

After shooting today, I pulled the microSD card out of the Inspire 2 and popped it into our DJI Goggles ... But it said the folder structure does not exist (or something to that effect).

Any idea how we can do this easly?  Simply to view after shooting, we'd love to just pop that sucker in and see what we've done with the Inspire 2.

Anyone know a lot more than I do about this works? ;-)
2017-7-28
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.4

United States

Oh another thing I should mention ... the microSD card was formatted inside the Inspire 2. So I would expect this to work.

Not like this is a huge issue. But after a flight, it would be great to switch out SD card and view using DJI Goggles.
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Only videos with a resolution of 1080P/60fps or lower can be viewed via the Goggles, what is the resolution of the videos in your SD card? Have you tried another card?
2017-8-1
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.4

United States

Gotcha ...

I have not tried another card.  And I am almost certain that the resolution is at 4K.  I will take some more videos and try it again.

Thanks Mindy!
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules