Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with the charge of batteries
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rubenrtvd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1861293 ft
France

Hello droners!
I bought a new Phantom 4 Advanced last month, and since the beginning the battery has never be charge up to 100%. Only to 88% maximum, and sometimes 87%. A few days days later I bought a second battery on Amazon, and I still have the same issue... the second battery charge up only to 88% too....
It's not cool for the price of these products...
Have somebody the same problem than me?

I contacted the DJI Support, they advise me to completely discharge the battery and try to charge again... and did it, I have discharged the battery to 1% and charge the battery, but it would not resolve the problem.
They say that UPS come at home to send my batteries to repair, but 3 weeks later I'm still waiting on UPS visit....
Bad, bad, bad...

However the  drone flies correctly, but I'm a bit crazy during the flights because as the battery don't charge up to 100%, itt means that there is a problem and also it's possible to have during a flight a problem with the battery and that the brand new drone crashes....
2017-7-29
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

If your batteries both turn off during charging, neither the batteries nor the charger fail. Then it's likely your P3A, which has a mistake/error.

Regards Leif.
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have replied on your first thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-106489-1-1.html
Could you please leave me with the case number?
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules