IMU Calibrate Bombing out
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gator988
New
United States

Just updated my Phantom 4 software - went great.  Then went to calibrate my IMU.  With the updated app, the screen shows a "completion" bar at the bottom of the screen.  The calibration bar went to 97% and froze.  The lights on the Phantom went from yellow to quick flashing green when the bar froze.  I tried all of the ideas on the net (cool the Phantom and battery, be sure it is on solid ground, don't breathe while calibrating   etc.  )  Also, on the app screen - it shows the Phantom sitting level while the calibration is in process, when the program freezes, the Phantom icon tilts on its side.

Took the Phantom out for a test run and all systems seem to be working great.  Phantom will hover in place and not drift - and it was windy today.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
2017-7-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If there was a problem with your Imu prompt would tell you, if it's behaving good I think it may have updated, I have had similar problems with firmware only updating 99% but app shows firmware is up to date, just test it if it's good and your happy it should be ok.
2017-7-29
Use props
Gator988
New
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-29 09:52
If there was a problem with your Imu prompt would tell you, if it's behaving good I think it may have updated, I have had similar problems with firmware only updating 99% but app shows firmware is up to date, just test it if it's good and your happy it should be ok.

Thanks - I was just a little concerned when I looked at my Accelerometer Bias and it was Excellent, then looked at my Gyros and they were "only" Good.
2017-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules