Insurance for Mavic
1558 3 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfcca6854
New
United States

I apologize if this topic has been brought up previously, this is my first post.  I bought my Mavic at Best Buy, and it wasn't until a week later that I found out about the DJI insurance that you can buy for $99.  I was bummed to find out that I missed the 48 hour deadline to sign up, and thought it was a little incompitent of Best Buy not to mention that.  I contacted a State Farm agent in Florida, which is where I live, and they wrote a policy for me for $75.  Unlike that DJI insurance, this policy that I got has a zero deductable and covers any damage or loss and also covers accessoriesd (up to $1200 for the $75), no depreciation on claims.

I know there are alot of smart people here that have probably already gone this route, but thought I would mention it just in case someone finds themselves in the same position as I was in.   If anyone is interested in contacting this Agent, she's great to deal with.  Just send me a message or email sales@heavyvape.com, and I give you her contact information.

Happy flying.

Regards,

John
2017-7-29
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Yeah I agree, I would pass on the DJI refresh and go with the Statefarm Personal Articles Policyhttps://www.statefarm.com/insura ... nal-articles-policy

2017-7-29
Use props
fansfcca6854
New
United States

If you live in Florida, I would suggest contacting Hanna Locker, State Farm Agenthone: (561) 232-2325.

I'm sure any State Farm Agent would be able to write the policy, but she really went above and beyond to make the process simple, and has a great personality.

Best Regards,

John
2017-7-29
Use props
djiuser_rHv4Ujd
lvl.1
Hong Kong

State Farm can only be used in the US ?
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now