Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Got the mount so where's the tablet
687 3 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

Ok so the mounting bracket for the new Crystal Sky arrived this past week, intend to use it with my Inspire 2. It's not going to do me much good since it will be holding the 7.85" Ultra Bright model that I pre-ordered when they first became available and DJI seems to have no idea of when it will finally be released. The people who invested the most into this new product are the ones who have to continue to wait. Even some type of hint would be nice.
2017-7-30
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

"The people who invested the most into this new product are the ones who have to continue to wait." well said!!

Right there with you. Been waiting and paying interest on the $.
With the rash of Ipad overheating, processor overloaded warnings I have, I am leery of flying.
My ipad has become all but useless.
When they reduced the price, I got excited that it was close. (Got a $150 refund from FDS!!)
C'mon DJI!!!
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I understand your frustration, I wish I could give you a rough date, but we don't have this information either.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.
2017-8-1
Use props
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-1 01:58
I understand your frustration, I wish I could give you a rough date, but we don't have this information either.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.

Thanks for the reply Mindy. I know it will be worth the wait if I'm still here to enjoy it.
2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules