Dji, when will the video transmission issue fix?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EduBaeta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 543885 ft
Brazil

Dji,

We have an issue with video transmission.

When will new firmware come?

I'm flying in the same route that I have flew with my old P4 and I can not get distance more than 2.0km (5 km with P4 has gone easy, no issue of signal).
When I get 2 km distance, my signal HD starts intermittent until aircraft is disconnected.

I'm very disappointed with P4 ADV, wasted my money.

2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the confusion first. The image transmission and RC connection are two independent modules. Please try to change another location with no interference such as buildings, trees, hills, magnetic interference and etc.
2017-7-30
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Same issue here. For both 2.4 and 5.8 ghz. Coincided with the last firmware release.

My Mavic gets 4+ kilometres, no chance doing that now with my Phantom 4P at the moment.
2017-7-31
Use props
Phantom 0024
New
United States

Dji needs to fix the issue with the strong interference warning as well. Bottom line i payed $1500 for a drone i'm not sure that wont crash!  
2017-7-31
Use props
EduBaeta
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-7-30 23:31
Sorry for the confusion first. The image transmission and RC connection are two independent modules. Please try to change another location with no interference such as buildings, trees, hills, magnetic interference and etc.

Susan,

I know.

When the HD signal starts intermittent, the RC signal is full.

I can not understand why the Phantom 4 flies without issues and when P4 ADV flies in the same route, I don't get more than 2 km and a lot of issue of video.

Where i fly it does not the problem!!!! There is no interference.

I paid USD1350 for a product and DJI does not give us a solution.
2017-7-31
Use props
Fred Guernsey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142946 ft
Guernsey

I am having the same issues as well - no issues with my Mavic on an open field but with the Spark - had transmission issues at 10m high ! Got back home - did a refresh on both batteries in the Spark, went back and got back to 50m - and then the same issues. Using an OTG cable just like the Mavic.
2017-7-31
Use props
Duchunter
lvl.4
United States

You can forget about getting an answer. Even if you get a reply you wont get an answer. They've known for a month that there is a video transmission issue associated with the failware yet they act like this is the first they've heard of it. There are dozens of posts just like this and everyone of them is either unanswered or they act like your the problem, not the drone. They know its a firmware issue but they tell you its your problem, not theirs. Thats the DJI way.
2017-7-31
Use props
EduBaeta
lvl.2
Brazil

Duchunter Posted at 2017-7-31 10:22
You can forget about getting an answer. Even if you get a reply you wont get an answer. They've known for a month that there is a video transmission issue associated with the failware yet they act like this is the first they've heard of it. There are dozens of posts just like this and everyone of them is either unanswered or they act like your the problem, not the drone. They know its a firmware issue but they tell you its your problem, not theirs. Thats the DJI way.

You said everything.

Well, I don't know what to do anymore.

Unbelievable, they always say the problem is ours.
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules