Abnormal mode of autofocus operation
929 3 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

I propose to the hardware manufacturer to release a new version of the firmware, taking into account the errors in the existing version. The reason is that the automatic exposure mode works very poorly. The image constantly changes its brightness. The result is a blinking image. The autofocus mode also works poorly. During shooting, you need to move the focus from the near subject to the far one. I click the Focus icon on the smartphone's display. The focus changes its settings several times and stops at the selected object. This results in a jumping focus during shooting. On version X3 this was not. This is the wrong autofocus mode. I'm sorry.
Thank you.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lepi, there is an ''AF'' option you can select to lock the exposure if the brightness changes constantly. AE.png
Auto Focus is the feature of Osmo+, Osmo adopts infinite focus, so you don't need to tap the screen to focus.
When you tap the screen, the green focus frame will jump to find its focus, this is how it works.
There is infinite focus beside ''AF'', but this function may not work perfectly at the moment, our engineers are working on it.
Thanks for your understanding.

2017-7-31
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 22:50
Lepi, there is an ''AF'' option you can select to lock the exposure if the brightness changes constantly. [view_image]
Auto Focus is the feature of Osmo+, Osmo adopts infinite focus, so you don't need to tap the screen to focus.
When you tap the screen, the green focus frame will jump to find its focus, this is how it works.

Thanks for the AE lock. I myself did not guess to use this icon.
I'll wait patiently for your engineers to fix the twitching autofocus.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lepi Posted at 2017-7-31 23:11
Thanks for the AE lock. I myself did not guess to use this icon.
I'll wait patiently for your engineers to fix the twitching autofocus.

Appreciate your patience and understanding.
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules