Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Requested updates for Inspire 2
830 5 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,

I've shooting with the Inspire 2 since the start of this year.  Along the way I have discovered some issues I would love to be changed if possible.

- Shutter speed or shutter angle to match 24.00 frame rate.  The X5s is a huge step towards a cinmea camera in the sky.  But experienced DP's always request a 180 degree shutter angle or 1/48 shutter.  1/50 is close but to industry professionals it has a "DSLR" feel to it.  Is this possible to fix via a future update?

- Lower frame rates.  Even a 20fps or 15fps would be great for high speed action.  Possible to update via firmware?

Would these changes be easy to implement?

Thanks.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Your suggestions are highly appreciated, I have forwarded to our R&D engineers for consideration. We will try our best to improve our product and make customers to have a more pleasant experience.
Thanks for your support to DJI.
2017-8-1
Use props
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Portrait for the camera aswell.. it can turn that far..
2017-8-2
Use props
raven4
First Officer
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

There are situations where I need to record footage without the I2 being in flight. There are several threads describing tripod mounts for the I2. Unfortunately, the advanced tracking features of the I2 are disabled until the I2 is in flight mode. It would be nice to be able to activate either spotlight pro or tracking mode while the I2 is mounted in a tripod. Spotlight pro would be especially useful for tripod shots from a dolly or slider.
2017-8-7
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
First Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Agree with the above.  A 1/4"x20 threaded socket could be made into the bottom frame to tripod mount the I2 for times one needs to use it on one.  Portrait mode would be nice too.

I'd like to see the ability to sync to an electronic flash as well for stills.

Also, a tint control to control the magenta/green when using the camera in manual white balance mode to avoid the magenta color present there with the X5S.  Would help to avoid those burple colored skies.

2017-8-7
Use props
raven4
First Officer
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-8-7 06:08
Agree with the above.  A 1/4"x20 threaded socket could be made into the bottom frame to tripod mount the I2 for times one needs to use it on one.  Portrait mode would be nice too.

I'd like to see the ability to sync to an electronic flash as well for stills.

Just thought I'd post this link to another of my posts...FYI:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D385%26typeid%3D385
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules