DJI PROFESSIONALS HELP! UPS LOST MY DRONE!
867 7 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HunterG813
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44547 ft

United States

Please help me, I sent my Phantom 3 professional and controller in for repair on june 16th and paid $319.00 USD on the 18th for the repairs that I was quoted. Everything was seemingly fine and was shipped to my address on 6/22/2017 from Cerritos, California. It made it to the Tampa, Florida UPS hub on 6/29/2017 but was not being delievered after a few days I decided to pick it up from the facility on 7/03/2017 and then canceled the request thinking that I was being impatient. After a couple more days of waiting I called into the hub here in Tampa and UPS informed me that my property had been lost or stolen. They said an investigation was underway and after they concluded they would have the shipper claim a lose so they can make things right with me. I contacted DJI and they said I would recieve a call within 3 days of this notice which was on 7/20/17 to figure things out but it is now 7/31/17 and no call. I was on the phone with DJI for what seemed like forever only for them to tell me I have to wait for an "update". I am becoming extremely frusterated by DJI's lack of personal attention to their customers. I would like to have feedback from people in similar situations and/or contact with a DJI representative as soon as possible.

- Andrew Gimbert
- Tim Hileman

Tampa, Florida
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, we will try our best to help you get it addressed.
Please provide me your case number so I can check what happened, I will inform local repair center to follow up with your case.
2017-7-31
Use props
HunterG813
lvl.1

United States

CAS-697736-D1Z8L7 and the UPS tracking number is 1ZE80E404246864817
2017-7-31
Use props
HunterG813
lvl.1

United States

Transaction ID: 0AM39250SU953810H for the repairs.
2017-7-31
Use props
HunterG813
lvl.1

United States

How would contacting my local repair center help when it is lost from UPS? Does DJI have insurance on lost packages with UPS? How will DJI make this up to me?
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HunterG813 Posted at 2017-7-31 19:36
How would contacting my local repair center help when it is lost from UPS? Does DJI have insurance on lost packages with UPS? How will DJI make this up to me?

Thanks, I have escalated your issue to appropriate team to look into, we will have someone to contact you about the further resolution.
I do understand your frustration, please sit tight while we are reviewing, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-31
Use props
HunterG813
lvl.1

United States

Okay, thank you. I had an email correspondence with dji support "Virginia" saying that they have informed the logistics department of my situation. I would like to know what kind of time frame i am looking at as far as resolving this whole thing.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HunterG813 Posted at 2017-7-31 21:38
Okay, thank you. I had an email correspondence with dji support "Virginia" saying that they have informed the logistics department of my situation. I would like to know what kind of time frame i am looking at as far as resolving this whole thing.

Logistics department will try their best to get it addressed for you, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules