Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark "Battery Signal Error"
11457 23 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KRONOS
New
Singapore

Hi

After updating the latest firmware on my spark I was unable to fly the drone, it keeps prompting me of Battery Signal Error and battery display remains as NA

Does anyone have the same issue? Any solution?

Cheers
Screenshot_20170731-001309.png
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to re-upgrade it via DJI Assistant 2?
2017-7-31
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

interesting issue...  im assuming the battery is on the wrong/mismatched firmware.

however if it isn't on mismatched firmware then that just weird
2017-8-1
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-1 00:34
interesting issue...  im assuming the battery is on the wrong/mismatched firmware.

however if it isn't on mismatched firmware then that just weird

apparently mismatched firmware's error isnt like that..

yes if you have 10 batteries, you need to "install new firmware on all 10 batteries"
2017-8-1
Use props
KRONOS
New
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-31 23:56

Oh, I have not done that. I will try and revert with outcome
2017-8-1
Use props
KRONOS
New
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-31 23:56

Hi

I have tried to upgrade via DJI Assistant 2 and it says upgrade fails after a few attempts

2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

KRONOS Posted at 2017-8-1 01:27
Hi

I have tried to upgrade via DJI Assistant 2 and it says upgrade fails after a few attempts

Try to downgrade it to the previous firmware, could you please provide me with the serial numbers of the drone and battery?
2017-8-1
Use props
KRONOS
New
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-1 01:46
Try to downgrade it to the previous firmware, could you please provide me with the serial numbers of the drone and battery?

I had tried to downgrade to the other 2 lower version and it says upgrade fail as well. I have also uploaded the error log.

Drone: 0ASDE540A100KP
Battery:0C0AE54031011L
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

KRONOS Posted at 2017-8-1 02:04
I had tried to downgrade to the other 2 lower version and it says upgrade fail as well. I have also uploaded the error log.

Drone: 0ASDE540A100KP

What error message you've got in the DJI assistant 2?  Have you tried the other batteries?
2017-8-1
Use props
KRONOS
New
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-1 03:04
What error message you've got in the DJI assistant 2?  Have you tried the other batteries?

The Error message is 0x02a303. Yes I tried both batteries I have and its the same
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

KRONOS Posted at 2017-8-1 03:06
The Error message is 0x02a303. Yes I tried both batteries I have and its the same

Could you please find the upgrade log for analysis? You can find the log on your computer,  Go to C:/Users/XXXXXXXX/AppData/Romaing/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log,  export the Log file to the local, then upload it to the Dropbox, provide me with the link. Thank you in advance!
2017-8-3
Use props
Draisabin
New
Indonesia

Hi, I have the exact same issue. I bought the fly more combo in red a few days ago and have the issue with both batteries. I updated the drone, controller and batteries through the dji 4 iOS app on my iPhone 7. Then in the evening the error came "battery signal error". I cant factory reset on the assistant 2 on win10 pc, and if I want to update the firmware with one battery it gets stuck at 97% and with the other it goes to 57%, then back to 54% and back up to 57%. Once it reaches 57%, it stops for a while and then tells me the update failed due to error code 0x02a303. If I try to refresh firmware using the dji go 4 app on my iPhone 7 the wifi disconnects at 99% and when I reconnect to wifi the app crashes. I open it again and then it says updating at 97% as if I'm updating the firmware, and then it says failed to update. Help!!
2017-10-15
Use props
fans4525f35f
New
Malaysia

Draisabin Posted at 2017-10-15 03:25
Hi, I have the exact same issue. I bought the fly more combo in red a few days ago and have the issue with both batteries. I updated the drone, controller and batteries through the dji 4 iOS app on my iPhone 7. Then in the evening the error came "battery signal error". I cant factory reset on the assistant 2 on win10 pc, and if I want to update the firmware with one battery it gets stuck at 97% and with the other it goes to 57%, then back to 54% and back up to 57%. Once it reaches 57%, it stops for a while and then tells me the update failed due to error code 0x02a303. If I try to refresh firmware using the dji go 4 app on my iPhone 7 the wifi disconnects at 99% and when I reconnect to wifi the app crashes. I open it again and then it says updating at 97% as if I'm updating the firmware, and then it says failed to update. Help!!

Same here, any updates?
2017-11-25
Use props
djiuser_t2Jsstz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4705 ft
Australia

Hi, same issue with my one, this morning i did upgrade for APP, in afternoon i couldn't fly my drone, Spark could not hold one position, was moving around, no signal for battery life, no blinking lights on battery during fly, no video transmission on WI-FI, with USB cable (phone-remote control)  i was able to see video, but it doesn't shows how many satellites signal Spark got and no battery life signal.
2017-11-25
Use props
fans48119fcf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74101 ft
Philippines

hmm I have exactly the same issue but on a mavic pro. both of batteries appear N/A after updating to the newest firmware 2 days ago. did you find the solution? the customer service just asked to restore to factory default and refresh...but kept on getting a update error
2017-12-2
Use props
Jones_Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78714 ft
Guam

I too had the same problem today , but it happened within 2 minutes of flight, but i was still able to fly . The battery error message continue to display at the top where the min left bar is at.
2017-12-2
Use props
djiuser_nI6IIGw
New
Czechia

Same problem here on Spark, 2 batteries N/A status from yesterday! WTF?
2017-12-2
Use props
djiuser_uc8WVdl
New
Indonesia

Same problem too, in my Spark,
I have 2 Batt, and it's Status still N/A (and GPS too)  after I Refresh to both 2 batt (DJI Asst 2)
2017-12-10
Use props
djiuser_uc8WVdl
New
Indonesia

PROBLEM SOLVED
Unplug OTG, use Wireless to RC, Spark's Info will shows up.

I hope DJI can updates Their APPs to support OTG
2017-12-10
Use props
WILCAMP
New

Brazil

Hello everyone
I still have the same problem of "battery signal error".
I have tested other batteries and the problem persists. What's worse is that when I put my batteries in a friend's SPARK they work normally.
I can not update the firmware via DJI ASSISTANT 2, it always gives an error at the end of the process.
Please help me.

2018-4-10
Use props
Adarp
New

Indonesia

hi everyone

I have the same issue with battery signal error. i've try 2 battery and still same error.
even i try the batteries to my friend's spark, it's works normally.

anyone has solve this problem?
thanks
2018-10-17
Use props
newbf1A
New
Japan

I have the same problem too. Why Dji doesn't reply?
2018-12-15
Use props
Etereokiller
New

Chile

connect the dji spark trougth usb cable to the computer, connect the pc by Rj45 Lan cable, disconnect de wirelless of your cpc, open the DJI Assistant 2 and update. thats works fine for my
2019-7-23
Use props
fans6f4c4b0e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157766 ft
South Africa

Hi.
Iam suffering same battery connection issue,
I have 8 batteries, a few days ago 1battery stopped working,then a second and now 4 are dead, I think old.. but unsure as my friends spark same age has 4 batteries all still working.

4 dead batteries and 4 I still use, today after connecting to fly all remaining 4 are showing connection error and cannot take off..
Iam currently travelling and don't have a lap top or PC with me...can you advise
2021-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules