DJI Go App Reviews
1968 5 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CheckYourSix
lvl.2

United States

Why are there so many negative reviews for the DJI Go 4 app? I've been tempted to by a DJI bird for a long time. I'll wait a few months to see if things get better but they never seem to. How is it possible that the vast majority of this app have 1 star yet DJI is still in business? What am I missing?

Screenshot_20170801-002019.png
2017-7-31
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

maybe for the updates problemes,
or for the geo block ?

it's not justified
2017-8-1
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

I watch some comments : french people want a french version not only on apple but also with iOs devices...
2017-8-1
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Apple = iOS, sure you mean Android

Low rating of app must have something to do with the many reports of crashing of the app. App version 4.1.0 worked fine for me, all newer updates crashed several times during a flight. Switched over to iOS device and had no crashes of the app any more...
2017-8-1
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

I have had no issues with DJI GO 4 on my Samsung Galaxy S8 so far.
What I do find irritating in the DJI GO 4 is the inadequate map they use and the sometimes puzzling English text, although the latter seems to have improved somewhat.
Example: What are "Travel Dairies"? (see attached screenshot). Adventurous very mobile cows?

Travel Dairies?

Travel Dairies?
2017-8-1
Use props
djiuser_c36yqvb
New

Pakistan

i've read your review at appsround.com you may look at it . they have provide very positive feedback.
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules