Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark reverse remote
3679 18 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Camalot977
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1356736 ft
Denmark

HI
I have a little problem with the remote for my Spark.
I bought the Fly more packet and have it all set up and conectet thru the remote
It all works like a charm and it flyes and responds perfectly.
But i  prefer the up and down reversed on the right stick ,like i have on my Phantom 4.
I can do that that. But it reverses my forward / backward on my left stick aswell ?
I have tried reinstalling DJI Go 4 and using differend usb cables even relinking spark and remote  
DJI online support is not wery helpfull ending up telling me there was a new update for the remote and
send me a ling to a youtube toturial video that tells me how to update over dji go 4 app but there is no update :-P
any one else having this problem or even solved it ?

2017-8-1
Use props
Frangu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

would this be in regards to stick mode under the remote controller settings?
2017-8-1
Use props
Frangu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

would this be in regards to stick mode under the remote controller settings?
2017-8-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Can you not just go into go fly part of app and change it in custom settings under RC.
2017-8-1
Use props
Camalot977
lvl.1
Denmark

I set it up under the remote settings where you can choose  mode 1,2,3 or custom  setting up custom to make the right stick handle the up down movement of the drone
2017-8-1
Use props
fans99d24711
lvl.3
United States

Camalot977 Posted at 2017-8-1 12:10
I set it up under the remote settings where you can choose  mode 1,2,3 or custom  setting up custom to make the right stick handle the up down movement of the drone

If you drag the up icon to the down they will switch.
2017-8-1
Use props
Camalot977
lvl.1
Denmark

yes i know they will switch, only problem is it dont affect my flight the way i want it to
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, we would recommend you to set the stick mode as Mode 2 by default. If it is not the one you are looking for, then custom might be a better choice.
For more details, you can check the page 33 of user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.4.pdf
Mode 2.png
2017-8-2
Use props
Nickyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14872 ft
Australia

I had the same issue trying to set up a custom stick layout. Wouldn't enable the wanted configuration even though the custom layout said it had.
2017-8-3
Use props
Camalot977
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-2 22:45
Generally, we would recommend you to set the stick mode as Mode 2 by default. If it is not the one you are looking for, then custom might be a better choice.
For more details, you can check the page 33 of user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.4.pdf

I know how to set it up ;)
i have the settings on my Phantom 4 , and it works fine.
It's  Mode 3 but with reversed up and down  ( setup in Custom mode )
If i choose to have the up down setting on the left stick then it works fine. I can reverse that witn no problem meaning when i press the stick up the Spark nose goes down like an airplane. and that's what i'm  aiming for. But i want it on the right stick.
And that is what confuses me. It works on my Phantom 4 controller . It works on the left stick on the Spark controller but not on the right stick ???
I spoke with DJI online support more than once. But they seem just as confused as i am
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Camalot977 Posted at 2017-8-4 10:29
I know how to set it up ;)
i have the settings on my Phantom 4 , and it works fine.
It's  Mode 3 but with reversed up and down  ( setup in Custom mode )

Camalors, double checked, do you want to revise the up and down on the right stick, right? I have checked the custom feature of Spark RC on my hand and it works well. Could you send us a short video? I'd like to check the exact status.
2017-8-8
Use props
Camalot977
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-8 03:14
Camalors, double checked, do you want to revise the up and down on the right stick,right? I have checked the custom feature of Spark RC on my hand and it works well. Could you send us a short video? I'd like to check the exact status.

Sure ;-)  
i have a link for you :

not my best filming but you get the picture .

It's  totally reversed of what the custom setting shows to be.

But if i change the stick settings to have the forward on the right stick there is no problem .. other than  i  cant get used to fly  with that setting ;)
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Camalot977 Posted at 2017-8-16 13:18
Sure ;-)  
i have a link for you : https://youtu.be/JBpR7m9DCK8

Could you refer the tutorial video and export to flight data for further analysis? I would like forward to our engineers for review.

2017-8-28
Use props
Camalot977
lvl.1
Denmark

I now saved all the data reqired. But where du i upload the data you asked for ?
2017-9-4
Use props
djiuser_z8BTRYy8YwUz
New

Canada

Camalot977 Posted at 2017-9-4 10:17
I now saved all the data reqired. But where du i upload the data you asked for ?

Hey! I got the exact same issue.  Did this ever get resolved?
2018-8-10
Use props
fans414254bc
New

United States

Same exact issue a year later. How is this still not fixed?
2018-8-13
Use props
dave1dave
Ireland

Same issue here,was this ever resolved ??
2019-1-1
Use props
dave1dave
Ireland

dave1dave Posted at 1-1 06:33
Same issue here,was this ever resolved ??

Is this being completely ignored by DJI?
2019-1-3
Use props
djiuser_v1Dak2LjPHJ4
lvl.1
United States

Having the same issue here with same custom stick settings. For me, it works initially, but as soon as I press a button (shutter to record for example) it reverses as described above. Hoping for a solution to this!
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules