Inspire 2 Spare Parts?
1558 5 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kenavata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 742126 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Admin's ... Appreciate if you could advise how and where to order a set of Gimbal Damper's for the Inspire 2?

Thx Ken
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You mean Gimbal Rubber Damper? I'm sorry that it is not for sale in online store at the moment, you may contact re-sellers near your location firstly to see they have it in stock: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2017-8-2
Use props
kenavata
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-2 19:54
You mean Gimbal Rubber Damper? I'm sorry that it is not for sale in online store at the moment, you may contact re-sellers near your location firstly to see they have it in stock: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Thanks Mindy

I do mean the Gimbal Rubber Dampers.

I'll assume from your reply it is at least a dealer orderable part.

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kenavata Posted at 2017-8-2 23:30
Thanks Mindy

I do mean the Gimbal Rubber Dampers.

Yes, I have no idea if they sell this accessories, it would be better you call them first.There is contact number of dealer in the link I provided.
2017-8-2
Use props
kenavata
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-2 23:41
Yes, I have no idea if they sell this accessories, it would be better you call them first.There is contact number of dealer in the link I provided.

I've now tried a number DJI dealers in Europe, all are stating that the part isn't available from DJI, as a consumable (and critical item) this clearly isn't an acceptable situation. I'd appreciate your assistance in finding a solution!

Thx Ken
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kenavata Posted at 2017-8-3 04:34
I've now tried a number DJI dealers in Europe, all are stating that the part isn't available from DJI, as a consumable (and critical item) this clearly isn't an acceptable situation. I'd appreciate your assistance in finding a solution!

Thx Ken

Usually the accessories will take a long time to be available in market after a new product release. What we can do is waiting.
If you really need rubber dampers, please try to contact our support to see if you could purchase from facility.
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules