Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Still didn't get my remote controller after 3 weeks...
1256 15 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5125e5d1
New
Flight distance : 177080 ft
United States

Guys, I'm not sure what it's going on with DJI service. I sent my remote controller to be fixed, apparently the battery it's dead it won't charge above a certain point and I can only fly the drone once before the battery it will discharge.After 2 weeks I called, nobody could give me an answer why it takes so long... And, today I called again asking for a supervisor that gave me basically the same answer... Not only that the battery in the remote controller is a well-known issue, so many experiences this, on top of that there is no way to replace the battery by yourself AND it takes 3 weeks or more to fix it?
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the long repair time frame. Would you happen to provide me the case number? So that I can help to check what happened and get you an update. Thanks.
2017-8-2
Use props
Kennyv66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53041 ft
United States

CAN YA CHECK THE STATUS ON MINE TOO!

CAS-1191217-N1Z8G5  

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE PREVIOUS PERSON AND MOST LIKELY HUNDREDS OF OTHERS, I CANNOT DO ANY JOBS WITHOUT IT THIS IS THE WORST!!

THIS WILL DEFINITELY IMPACT MY FUTURE BUYING DECISIONS ...
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kennyv66 Posted at 2017-12-8 15:34
CAN YA CHECK THE STATUS ON MINE TOO!

CAS-1191217-N1Z8G5  

Hi Kenny, I am sorry for keeping you wait, I will forward your case to the local team and will have someone to follow up your case asap. Hope you can receive your RC soon. Sincerely sorry again for the unpleasant experience.
2017-12-8
Use props
Kennyv66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53041 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-8 19:43
Hi Kenny, I am sorry for keeping you wait, I will forward your case to the local team and will have someone to follow up your case asap. Hope you can receive your RC soon. Sincerely sorry again for the unpleasant experience.

So now a year later the replacement controller will not charge over 79% Is it under warranty or do I need to start thinking about another drone manufacturer going forward?
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kennyv66 Posted at 5-7 09:18
So now a year later the replacement controller will not charge over 79% Is it under warranty or do I need to start thinking about another drone manufacturer going forward?

Hi Kennyv66, sorry for the troubles with the RC, DJI Gamora has replied your new thread, we will keep you updated there, thanks.
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124026 ft
United States

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THEBATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITSSUC A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-2 18:22
Sorry for the long repair time frame. Would you happen to provide me the case number? So that I can help to check what happened and get you an update. Thanks.

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-8 19:43

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 5-23 13:27
I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.

Hi, I am sorry for the difficulties that you had encountered. Your case has been escalated and the management department is following your case, they will contact you soon in working hours.
2019-5-23
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-23 19:51
Hi, I am sorry for the difficulties that you had encountered. Your case has been escalated and the management department is following your case, they will contact you soon in working hours.

I have still had no result from the DJI team on fixing this issue. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????!!!!!!
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 6-2 10:23
I have still had no result from the DJI team on fixing this issue. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????!!!!!!

We are sorry about this, we noticed that our manager had tried to call you but only reached to voice message. We will ask the proper team to keep following up.
2019-6-2
Use props
djiuser_YvOZjuE51iNO
New

United States

Sent my dji for repair a few weeks ago and just now got it back without my controller when I called dji they acted like I was lying wtf would I lie about a controller
CAS-8045934-N9Q6P8

Simpsonstephen000@gmail.com
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_YvOZjuE51iNO
New

United States

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 2019-5-23 13:25
I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THEBATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITSSUC A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.

Dude they just did that to me
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_YvOZjuE51iNO
New

United States

I am definitely doing a YouTube review on dji repair center and how they don't send back everything they received I now have a expensive drone with no controller  hate this so much. Sent all that money to repair it not to be stolen from in the process and treated like a lier, all I wanna do is fly and post on my YouTube channel.

CAS-8045934-N9Q6P8

Simpsonstephen000@gmail.com
2022-1-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_YvOZjuE51iNO Posted at 1-28 18:30
I am definitely doing a YouTube review on dji repair center and how they don't send back everything they received I now have a expensive drone with no controller  hate this so much. Sent all that money to repair it not to be stolen from in the process and treated like a lier, all I wanna do is fly and post on my YouTube channel.

CAS-8045934-N9Q6P8

Hi there, we are sorry for any issue you encountered. Rest assured, we will try our best to help. According to the picture of the package we received, no controller was received by us. May we know if you have reserved the picture of the items in the package when you shipped it to us? We will escalate your case to the higher department for further investigation and help.
2022-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules