1304 10 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was doing a pano yesterday, sitting 300 feet up, and 500 feet from the RC - halfway through taking pics the AC suddenly switched over to RTH.  Here's the log..

A00m 00s-1.3 ft0 ftMode[url=]Mode changed to AutoTakeoff[/url]
B00m 01s7.9 ft3 ftMode[url=]Mode changed to GPS_Atti[/url]
C00m 58s296.6 ft509 ftMode[url=]Mode changed to Joystick[/url]
01m 44s296.3 ft509 ft

[url=]90% Battery[/url]
D02m 31s296.3 ft508 ftMode[url=]Mode changed to Go_Home[/url]
E02m 55s295.3 ft8 ftMode[url=]Mode changed to AutoLanding[/url]

I took Litchi out of pano, went back to GPS Atti - regained control and was able to do a 32 shot pano after that.  It was just strange that with no interaction from me, a full battery and good connection that the RTH got signalled.  I can only assume it was from the Litchi app itself caused the incident.  It took me a bit to get control, flipping from F to P and back a few times and by the time I had it back it was doing an autoland.  Just weird.
2017-8-2
Use props
Knobbynomates
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18504 ft
United Kingdom

Mmmmm, interesting ... I wasn't doing a pano but I had Litchi suddenly tell me that my drone was doing a RTH during a waypoint mission at the weekend it got to WP3 out of 14. Same as you, full battery nothing unusual, no recent updates ... except to the Litchi App (ios for me). I have deleted and reinstalled Litchi but haven't had chance to fly since
2017-8-2
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Knobbynomates Posted at 2017-8-2 11:08
Mmmmm, interesting ... I wasn't doing a pano but I had Litchi suddenly tell me that my drone was doing a RTH during a waypoint mission at the weekend it got to WP3 out of 14. Same as you, full battery nothing unusual, no recent updates ... except to the Litchi App (ios for me). I have deleted and reinstalled Litchi but haven't had chance to fly since

I should have mentioned, iOS also for me.
2017-8-2
Use props
sSunSetter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hmmm... Whats the Litchi app... Can It work for my andriod tabA. And is it more stable than the DJI GoApp?
2017-8-17
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

yes litchi works on android and iphone i only use litchi as its 110 % better than the go app.and you can make waypoint missions and let the drone fly by it self on the missions.i only use the go app for calibration on the imu

2017-8-18
Use props
sSunSetter
lvl.4
United States

LOL...  So where do I find this Letchi?
2017-8-18
Use props
SRF44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137211 ft
United States

sSunSetter Posted at 2017-8-18 11:25
LOL...  So where do I find this Letchi?

PlayStore or iTunes $29.99

Edit:

24.99 USD
2017-8-18
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

its litchi lol
2017-8-19
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Rene,

Litchi does not have anywhere near the bells and whistles that DJI GO 4 and DJI GO have, but what it does have, it does very well.  Even the nVidia Shield K1 disconnects and restarts; it is weird, but they are much smoother than the DJI expression of the same problem.

I recently bought Litchi to help a friend who will be using it for his company and I have been very curious about the program for at least a year.   The nVidia Shield K1 restart has been an issue and posts that Litchi got rid of them was one reason supporting my purchase (as cheap as it was).  It turns out that Litchi does not get rid of the problem but it handles the problem so well, it was hard to remember that it occurred.

The jury is still out on Litchi, but there are so many things it does well that it cannot obviously be ignored.  I can easily understand why Litchi has so many fans.  Testing the program will be pure joy, I am sure.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-8-19
Use props
sSunSetter
lvl.4
United States

Ha....  Litchi!    I can find Litchi in PS, HA....   I'll check it out but need to learn basics this season w/goapp. Thks. Masters.....  
2017-8-19
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

litchi is there just search in the app litchi and it will pop up.if not its an error 45 by the person who use the phone lol
2017-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules