Phantom 2 vision v3 off in flight
631 4 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse174e582
New

Italy

Hi, today unfortunately my phantom2 vision v3 has flown in flight with serious damage. I understand why. I was downhill with the left stick and without being caught in the bottom with the shutter click turned off. It still works this way. What is wrong with the configuration?
Thank you

2017-8-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sorry but it's difficult to understand you.  I know English isn't your first language.  Are you saying you crashed?  

Did the battery turn itself off?  
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

For the crash, I would recommend you send it in for fully diagnosis and repair, please send an email to our Support Team via support.eu@dji.com, our colleagues will take care of it.
2017-8-2
Use props
fanse174e582
New

Italy

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-8-2 16:45
Sorry but it's difficult to understand you.  I know English isn't your first language.  Are you saying you crashed?  

Did the battery turn itself off?

Yeah, she fell. She was off in flight. I was downhill with the stick stick down. The only damage is yawning. Now I'm terrified. I NEVER did it. Is it possible that it has operated more than 3 seconds in flight, the stick is down and turned off? I have a remote control that turns off my phantom 2 vision plus v3 keeping it down with a strong CLICK. I hope I was clear. What should I do now to restore everything?
Thank you
2017-8-6
Use props
fanse174e582
New

Italy

Yeah, she fell. She was off in flight. I was landing with the left stick at the bottom. The only damage is the camera arm (yawning). Now I'm terrified. I NEVER did it. Is it possible that it has held the stick down and turned off for more than 3 seconds, flying? I have a remote control that turns off my phantom 2 vision plus v3 keeping it down with a strong CLICK. I hope I was clear. What should I do now to restore everything?
Thank you
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules