Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My encounter with DJI Care after Inspire 2 Crash
1220 5 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b313eca
lvl.1
United States

Very timely turn-around on my Inspire 2 and X5S repair/replacement using DJI Care.  It arrived back to me in Colorado 15 days after I shipped it to California, and 6 of those 15 days were shipping time.  DJI only took 9 days to process my replacement, accept my payment, and ship the Inspire 2.  Drone and Gimbal worked flawlessly after necessary firmware updates.  Used it for a commercial job the day after it arrived; flew 6 flights with no issues.  Thanks for the great service!

Just in case you think I'm a huge fan of DJI, think again.  I ordered two charging hubs from DJI and they sent me two sets of propellers.  DJI refused to admit their mistake, even after I recommended they check their stock levels and check the packaging weight of the container with the propellers.  I had a huge problem sending the propellers back to Hong Kong before they would refund me the money for the charging hubs.  The returned money barely covered the shipping of the unwanted propellers.  I was not a fan of DJI after that nonsense.

My point is:  DJI did a great job on my repair/replacement of my Inspire 2 and X5S gimbal in California and they deserve Kudos!!!

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your positive feedback about our repair process, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
Sorry for the experience with our Sales Team, do you still need our assistance with that issue?
We will keep improving our products and service to make your experience with us better.
2017-8-2
Use props
fans6b313eca
lvl.1
United States

Mindy - I appreciate any help with the sales issue; however, if it wasn't for a PayPal claim, I wouldn't have received the $198 refund from DJI for the Charging Hubs I never received.  The problem is, in order to get the $198 refund I had to spend $128.86 with UPS to ship the unwanted propellers back to Hong Kong.  So, I was out the $128.86 and had nothing to show for it.  I had to reorder the Charging Hubs from Adorama (GREAT customer support) and had them in three days.  Here is the info on the claim I had to file with PayPal; however, I doubt you can get my $128.86 in shipping back for me:
DJI order number 0013987183052
Seller's Name: Iflight Technology Company Limited
Seller's Email: onlinesales.paypal@dji.com
Seller's Transaction ID: 9AX20128825076118
Transaction Date: Feb 10, 2017
Transaction Amount: -$198.00 USD
Invoice ID: 60e67040d1f8013456be12ae9608b6c2
Your Transaction ID: 0F76706032781572J
Pay Pal Case Number: PP-005-652-031-581
Buyer's Transaction ID: 0F76706032781572J

The lesson I learned: Never order DJI parts from DJI, unless no one else carries them.

On the other hand, I was very pleased with the DJI Care service I received and I applaud DJI for getting that right!
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6b313eca Posted at 2017-8-3 11:00
Mindy - I appreciate any help with the sales issue; however, if it wasn't for a PayPal claim, I wouldn't have received the $198 refund from DJI for the Charging Hubs I never received.  The problem is, in order to get the $198 refund I had to spend $128.86 with UPS to ship the unwanted propellers back to Hong Kong.  So, I was out the $128.86 and had nothing to show for it.  I had to reorder the Charging Hubs from Adorama (GREAT customer support) and had them in three days.  Here is the info on the claim I had to file with PayPal; however, I doubt you can get my $128.86 in shipping back for me:
DJI order number 0013987183052
Seller's Name: Iflight Technology Company Limited

I have confirmed with Sales Team that they have investigated the order with warehouse, the package was delivered with no problem. It is Paypal who provided the address of Hong Kong to you instead of Sales Team, we are unable to refund you the shipping expense.
I'm so sorry that I can do nothing to help you.
2017-8-4
Use props
fans6b313eca
lvl.1
United States

Hello Mindy,

You are correct, "the package was delivered with no problem"; however, what was in the package was incorrect "propellers instead of the charging hubs I ordered".  You are not correct about the return address; the return address was given to PayPal directly from DJI.  I followed DJI's instructions to send the propellers back to Hong Kong and had to pay $128.86.  DJI should have just admitted their mistake in the first place and sent me the charging hubs I ordered and for which I paid.  Thank you for checking with the Sales team.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6b313eca Posted at 2017-8-7 09:19
Hello Mindy,

You are correct, "the package was delivered with no problem"; however, what was in the package was incorrect "propellers instead of the charging hubs I ordered".  You are not correct about the return address; the return address was given to PayPal directly from DJI.  I followed DJI's instructions to send the propellers back to Hong Kong and had to pay $128.86.  DJI should have just admitted their mistake in the first place and sent me the charging hubs I ordered and for which I paid.  Thank you for checking with the Sales team.

The warehouse insists they sent the right items after investigation. The dispute was claimed via Paypal and the address was provided by them. Though the refund was confirmed, but we are unable to refund the shipping expense.
I'm really sorry that I'm unable to do anything regarding this issue, you may contact Sales Team directly for further negotiation.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules