DJI Go 4 Wants Mainland China number but I do not live in china
4126 3 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AJapaneseDream
New
Japan

I recently updated my spark firmware and software to the latest of both (I have tried iPhone as well as my Samsung Galaxy S8 now) and when I enter DJI 4 the app triggers a popup requesting me to enter a mainland china phone number.  I live in Japan.  I have never been to China, I have already previously activated and flown my drone here in Japan.  This is a sudden issue and it appears that others are experiencing the same.  DJI please help / advise on this situation as the only way to fly my drone currently is to use my remote.  Smartphone link / DJI go 4 usage is impossible until this gets resolved and thats very dangerous.

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please link to the network again, stay in a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app. You can also try to re-install the APP, see if it works. Please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-8-2
Use props
djiuser_0OdpEaj
New
Singapore

I think there is a software problem with the latest update. Its asking everyone everywhere for a Mainland China Number. i live in Singapore..... i have never been to China. Please fix this bug and let us fly our DJI drones.
i just got my DJI Spark... i have not even flown it... and it keeps asking for Mainland China Number

Please please please help me
2017-8-5
Use props
djiuser_0OdpEaj
New
Singapore

Hi DJI Diana....i fixed my mainland china problem with your suggestion.

1. went to a place with enough GPS signal and relaunch the app.

2. Once the app is on and connected to the drone. go to settings and disable "Calibrate Map Coordinates (For China Mainland)

3. Done!! ... that message prompting mainland china number.... wont come on again.

Hope this helps others

Fedly
2017-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules