Care refresh
1123 5 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Why is care refresh offered in some parts of the world but others (south africa) are excluded?
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Since there is no official repair center in South Africa, it would be hard and inconvenient to user DJI Care Refresh service.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. You can purchase DJI Care Refresh from European countries, and you can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official EU service center.
2017-8-3
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 18:18
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Since there is no official repair center in South Africa, it would be hard and inconvenient to user DJI Care Refresh service.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. You can purchase DJI Care Refresh from European countries, and you can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official EU service center.

Thanks for yr reply. At least i understand the logic behind.

South Africa is very tech savvy and we are good friends with china and yr records must show that we have many dji pilots buying loads of dji drones and products from various officially authorised vendors of dji products (maybe not enough?)

What does it take to have an official repair center in a country?

Any info about EU is irrelevant to me as i bought my drone in SA and i live about the furthest point away from the EU possible for an african.
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-8-4 04:10
Thanks for yr reply. At least i understand the logic behind.

South Africa is very tech savvy and we are good friends with china and yr records must show that we have many dji pilots buying loads of dji drones and products from various officially authorised vendors of dji products (maybe not enough?)

Sure we are good friends,  DJI is expanding its business to the world, we are working on improving our service to make every customer have a pleasant experience, we need some time.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in the country which is nearest against you on the DJI Store.
2017-8-7
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-7 01:00
Sure we are good friends,  DJI is expanding its business to the world, we are working on improving our service to make every customer have a pleasant experience, we need some time.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in the country which is nearest against you on the DJI Store.

Hi Mindy - yes i can imagine that dji with all of its incredible products, awesome technology, nesesary support platforms etc will take time to establish and then to keep up with yr amazing rate of growth and constant improvement on software updates. i am in awe of dji in general and wish them every success.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-8-7 05:53
Hi Mindy - yes i can imagine that dji with all of its incredible products, awesome technology, nesesary support platforms etc will take time to establish and then to keep up with yr amazing rate of growth and constant improvement on software updates. i am in awe of dji in general and wish them every success.

Thanks for your kind words, we will keep improving our service to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules