Spark remote - not charging??
1284 4 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eye in the Sky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25046 ft
United States

Has anyone had an issue with the Spark remote not charging?  Not sure if the remote is bad or the Pins got screwed up somehow?  Under refresh - something that I could send back?  Amd how long turn-around time..

Thanks !!
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide more details about this issue? A short video about the issue will be highly appreciated.
2017-8-3
Use props
Sharkey
New
United States

Mine charge in full the first time. Used it completly and never charged a 2nd time. I called support and they had no answer but to replace it with another one.....
2017-8-4
Use props
fans46160df4
New
United States

have the same problem using the original cable & short aftermarket tried different chargers as well
appear to me that the receiver plug is misformed not allowing the cable to connect correctly.

what is my next move return to seller , DJI  a need retailer ??

Cheers
2018-1-23
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

fans46160df4 Posted at 2018-1-23 16:21
have the same problem using the original cable & short aftermarket tried different chargers as well
appear to me that the receiver plug is misformed not allowing the cable to connect correctly.

Use a magnifying lens and good lights to look at the receptacle.  It is upside down with an orientation tab on the bottom (maybe top as I can't remember exactly).  Cable only goes in one way.  It is not like a lightning cable or the fancy new USB-C.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules