Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with DJI support
165 6 2017-8-3 21:55:36
Tpost02
Beginner
Flight distance : 5244
United States

Below is what i posted on one of the Spark owner facebook groups yesterday. I was told i should post on the DJI forum and ask Natalia from DJI to help me.

"I am NOT very happy with DJI right now. My spark was one that did a random fly off on day two. I have done everything they have asked me to including sending them my flight log 3 times and sending them my drone. Now they are claiming they do not have my "flight log" and even though my drone still worked after, they want $241 to replace the board claiming it is out of warranty.
First complaint, when first contacted through email online, my questions were not getting answered and I believe a bot was responding to my emails.
Second complaint, they asked me to send in my drone and would not tell me why.
Third complaint, even though I followed everything they said and returned my drone (without the SD card per their request) and sent them and uploaded my flight log 3 times, they claim they don't have it and want me to pay money to fix something they won't tell me is wrong with it.
Fourth complaint, they won't tell me why my drone flew off to begin with."

UPDATE:
I talked to DJI today on the phone, couldnt really understand her however believe i was asked to resend my flight log and that she forwarded my case to a "higher department", which i did and the response i got is at the bottom of the attached PDF, the first part of the PDF is ALL the information and proof i sent DJI Support again to try and resolve this. Natalie if its safe to display my case number on here i will otherwise email or message me for it.

DJICustomer ServiceData Analysis please sync your flight records Small.pdf

518.96 KB, Down times: 5

2017-8-3 21:55:36
Use props
DJI Diana
Japan

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, we’re aware of your case and working on it now, please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated.
2017-8-3 22:23:05
Use props
Tpost02
Beginner
United States

Awesome thanks Diana, DJI-Hunter on Facebook asked me to upload the flight log to Dropbox and send him the link which i did. I think he works overnights tho so if this is something that will help you all today i can provide that link here as well.
2017-8-4 05:53:21
Use props
Tpost02
Beginner
United States

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fubhdeqv62wuylj/DJIFlightRecord_2017-06-19_%5B10-26-09%5D.txt?dl=0
2017-8-4 07:20:39
Use props
Tpost02
Beginner
United States

I received an email and phone call from Marquez a DJI rep and in the voice mail he asked me to respond to the email with the answer to his question which i did but he said that it would be his email address so it went right to his inbox but it was the same support.us@dji.com that is always used. Can anyone tell me if the number in the subject is what sends it to his specific inbox?
2017-8-4 11:40:12
Use props
Tpost02
Beginner
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-3 22:23
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, we’re aware of your case and working on it now, please sit tight while we’re reviewing it, we will keep you updated.

I received an email and phone call from Marquez a DJI rep and in the voice mail he asked me to respond to the email with the answer to his question which i did but he said that it would be his email address so it went right to his inbox but it was the same support.us@dji.com that is always used. Can anyone tell me if the number in the subject is what sends it to his specific inbox?
2017-8-4 11:38:49
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Japan

Tpost02 Posted at 2017-8-4 11:38
I received an email and phone call from Marquez a DJI rep and in the voice mail he asked me to respond to the email with the answer to his question which i did but he said that it would be his email address so it went right to his inbox but it was the same  that is always used. Can anyone tell me if the number in the subject is what sends it to his specific inbox?

Thank you for your update, DJI-Hunter on Facebook has downloaded the record and forwarded it to the right person.
We also received your e-mail with the details, we all will try our best to help you get it addressed soon.
Appreciate your support and patience, have a great weekend!
2017-8-4 19:22:04
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next