Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GPS Tracking Device??
989 5 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Desert_Eagle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4406 ft
Turkey

I could add a drone gps tracking device?  To find if you are lost
2017-8-4
Use props
eylneb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

you can do that but it'll decrease the flight time. In DJI go app there is a module called find my drone. (last known location while there is still battery or connected.)
2017-8-4
Use props
Dirk52
First Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid832294
https://forum.dji.com/thread-106445-1-1.html
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We do not recommend mounting any third-party accessories on the drone, or it will not be covered by warranty according to our after sales policy: 安装第三方配件.jpg Thanks for your kindly understanding.
2017-8-5
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-5 00:34
We do not recommend mounting any third-party accessories on the drone, or it will not be covered by warranty according to our after sales policy:[view_image]Thanks for your kindly understanding.

pfft.. i think he asking for a solution similar to taping a GPS to the outside of it not ripping it apart and installing a professional level system..

if that's against the rules then im screwed, i attached legs to the ends of my drone for landing it more safely..

why dont you cover a defective battery causing problems when you guys are only providers of the spark batteries? thats your job is to prevent defects and replace if they occur.   how do you get away with that?!  is that how most of the claims get denied on sparks falling out of the sky?  thats stupid!  

also what is the safe take off weight?  i want to add speaker or a light or something under my spark  or something...   

im not too concerned about after sales policy on warranties  because my insurance company is going to cut me a full check  if it dies anyway....
2017-8-5
Use props
Desert_Eagle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4406 ft
Turkey

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-5 00:34
We do not recommend mounting any third-party accessories on the drone, or it will not be covered by warranty according to our after sales policy:[view_image]Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Thanks  Thor
2017-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules