RC stick response setting vs aircraft speed?
627 2 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans01923024
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22651 ft
Netherlands

Hi,
Recently i have tried to fly spark in sport mode and it goes only up to 25kph. Stick response in settings is set to low as I'm new to fly drones. Is there any relation between Rc settings and speed of aircraft or is it only accelerating slower? FYI.Obstacle avoidance is off.Firmware up to date same as app. Can anyone help?
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to reset the settings to default to test this case, if everything is acting normal then the drone is working alright. Technically, the RC stick response might affect the speed of the drone's response, please try to calibrate the IMU and test again. Besides, you can also sync your flight records and provide us with your DJI account, we will help to check.
2017-8-5
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

yea my spark was stuck at around 12-14 mph earlier even in sport mode without avoidance enabled.. its a glitch in the app i think because bit later after flipping switch bunch of times being frustrated,  i got the "tips" translucent popup that explains it, click accept and finally it unlocked itself fully..  the app needs another update the spark needs another update, just to do house keeping and tidy up these loose ends..
2017-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules