DJI Statement on the Spark Issue ?
910 2 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
United States

DJI is aware of a small number of reports involving Spark drones that have lost power mid-flight. Flight safety and product reliability are top priorities. Our engineers are thoroughly reviewing each customer case and working to address this matter urgently.
DJI products are tested for thousands of hours, and the overwhelming number of customers enjoy using our products with minimal disruption.
We are looking to implement additional safeguards with a firmware update which was issued on 26th July. When prompted on the DJI GO 4 App, we recommend all customers to connect to the internet and update their aircraft’s firmware to ensure a safe flight when flying their Spark.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=107478&pid=898036&fromuid=782048
2017-8-4
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes but they do not state that the sparks should be grounded untill further notice. Untill they have found out what causes the crashes. Its definately not human error. And they say "small" numbers of sparks fallen out of the sky? If i read on forum the reviews, i cannot consider this as small. Anyway 1 spark fallen out of the sky is already 1 too much. And its no coincident that all dropped sparks having the same error messages.if i was dji , seeing now all the issues i would make an official statement to tell sparkowners not to fly ufn, only to back their own back for possible legal claims
2017-8-4
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Poland

That's hardly a statement. To me it says that they don't want to say what is happening or they don't know yet. Either way there is nothing we will get out of them regarding these issues.
It is annoying that DJI isn't more open and communicative. I dislike that more than problems we are facing with our Sparks.
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules