Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DIFFICULT DISCUSSION WITH DJI SUPPORT !!
972 8 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
todoweb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39035 ft
France

Difficult discussion with DJI support !!The support asked me to send the drone I had lost! Then now it closes my request without giving me an answer!It becomes very complicated, I do not know how to do ???REQUEST #646892
2017-8-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you have a flyaway?
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry for any misunderstanding caused, if the drone was lost and you failed to recover it, we should not have asked you to send it in for evaluation.
I have replayed your concern to the support management, will look into it and contact you for an update soon.
Appreciate your patience!
2017-8-4
Use props
todoweb
lvl.1
France

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-8-4 11:50
Did you have a flyaway?

Yes, I had a flyaway
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry that the communication was delayed because of weekend, local team will follow up as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-6
Use props
todoweb
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-6 20:09
We are sorry that the communication was delayed because of weekend, local team will follow up as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.

No news of the support for the result of the analysis my Spark
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

todoweb Posted at 2017-8-10 00:59
No news of the support for the result of the analysis my Spark

Our engineers are working on analysis, but from the flight records, we've seen you flew the Spark until 23rd July, but the accident date you described in Form is 14th, July, are you sure the aircraft flew away in that accident?
Please forgive me if you have explained the accident to other support. Could you please help me to verify? We would appreciate that.
2017-8-11
Use props
todoweb
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 01:37
Our engineers are working on analysis, but from the flight records, we've seen you flew the Spark until 23rd July, but the accident date you described in Form is 14th, July, are you sure the aircraft flew away in that accident?
Please forgive me if you have explained the accident to other support. Could you please help me to verify? We would appreciate that.

How is it that I do not receive this by mail, I do not spend my time on the forum.

It's a shame that I have to explain everything again! There were 2 accidents. June 14th and July 22nd when I lost the drone.

There are no flights on July 23 !!! I no longer had the drone. I bought a new one on August 6th.
IMG_0941.PNG
2017-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

todoweb Posted at 2017-8-11 09:41
How is it that I do not receive this by mail, I do not spend my time on the forum.

It's a shame that I have to explain everything again! There were 2 accidents. June 14th and July 22nd when I lost the drone.

Data analysis has been drone, we will have someone to contact you about the result on business days, sorry to have kept you waiting. Appreciate your patience so much.
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules