Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark - Short Films (New to Forum)
1135 7 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RBSileighty
lvl.1
United States

Hello! I got my spark about a month ago and I LOVE it... been tons of fun. So far I've made 3 short films and definitely taken a lot of photos as well. Here are the films I've made so far... the second two were made with cache video from my phone, so not as clear as they could be. The first film was made off the SD card and I had a lot of fun editing this one. Let me know what you think!

2017-8-4
Use props
krisjanis2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74820 ft
Latvia

Those films are awesome.
2017-8-4
Use props
Sparky Mike
lvl.2
United States

Great edits - what do you use to make your vids?

Not afraid to fly over water!!!
2017-8-4
Use props
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

nice videos and welcome
2017-8-4
Use props
RBSileighty
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the kind words!

Sparky Mike, I'm currently just using iMovie. Thinking about upgrading but I might need a new computer first...

Definitely not scared of water... otherwise I'd be limited on where I can fly, haha. My wife had said, "don't fly it over the lake right away"... which I did, for about a day. Was just to tempting!

Now I'm just trying to get myself to takeoff and land from the boat... will probably do that soon. My youtube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RBSileighty

I'll hopefully be posting pretty regularly so subscribe when you get a min... should have bought a drone a long time ago, but it worked out waiting b/c I got the Spark and this thing is so much fun!
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing these great videos. I personally love the scenery. Please fly with caution when you flying the Spark over the water, especially we do not recommend flying it over a water surface, that might be dangerous. Hope you have more fun with the drone and share videos with us.
2017-8-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nice one keep it up
2018-6-16
Use props
CharlieZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!