2506 3 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matioupi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 922569 ft
France

Hello DJI,

I have questions about Spark black box. I did not saw answers in the manual, which has really few info about this topic.

are the blackbox files stored on the SD card on in some Spark internal memory ?
If on SD card, are those file erase when formatting the SD card from DI Go 4 ?
If on internal memory, how many flights can this memory hold ?
Do you recommand getting those files out on a systematic way in case something goes wrong at some point in order to be able to check "past behaviour" of the AC ?

regards

2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The data of the Spark Black Box saved on the drone inside, not on the external SD card. You can not format the files via the DJI GO 4. The flight time etc. might affect the size of the files, so it depends. If you met something wrong with the drone, we recommend exporting the flight data of the drone and contact our support for a data analysis.
2017-8-4
Use props
WidescreenVisio
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-4 22:39
The data of the Spark Black Box saved on the drone inside, not on the external SD card. You can not format the files via the DJI GO 4. The flight time etc. might affect the size of the files, so it depends. If you met something wrong with the drone, we recommend exporting the flight data of the drone and contact our support for a data analysis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEHdAlAh9A&index=4&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i

What's the difference between the flight controller data, black box, and flight controller log data?
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

WidescreenVisio Posted at 2017-8-18 16:44
What's the difference between the flight controller data, black box, and flight controller log data?

Data are from the different parts. They are different and very helpful for a comprehensive data analysis.
2017-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules