Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Awesome DJI Customer Care ?????????
842 3 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NE.UK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

Here is my experience:

CAS-755613-M3Q1G2
My drone was delivered in March
Initially I thought it was my fault and I needed to learn how to use the drone, the RC was completely disconnecting from the AC (Not control)
When I reported it to online support they told me it was not a fault this happened around April
I was then told its a firmware issue early May (see forum discussions)
When trying to upgrade the firmware there  was then a separate firmware issue which many people discussed on this forum in relation firmware upgrade blocker, so this acted as a blocker to the rc disconnection issue  (May, see forum discussions)
Once the firmware issue was resolved the RC issue persisted and I contacted Jessops early June, they didn't collect the drone until 28th June
My Drone was said to have been repaired under manufacturer's warranty at the end of July
My drone refresh account was transferred over on the 4th August when I first was able to use it
It still continues as my refresh account has a claim on it even though it was replaced under manufacturers warranty and i didn't pay anything for the repair
If you follow one of the other forums DJI are claiming that it did not take 3+ months because they only got the drone late June (they are struggling to see that the drone was faulty and unusable since delivery.

2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NE.UK, thanks for your update, we will investigate the whole process with designated department on Monday, and then provide the further resolution after review.
I will keep you updated, thanks for the patience.
2017-8-5
Use props
fanse06f810b
New
Flight distance : 48507 ft
United States

I had the same experience.    Spent a lot of time with different dji people getting online and email tech support.   After many attempts DJI finally said I better send it in.    I finally sent it in for repair they said you PASSED your 30 days.      Very frustrating .
2017-8-7
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

fanse06f810b Posted at 2017-8-7 08:00
I had the same experience.    Spent a lot of time with different dji people getting online and email tech support.   After many attempts DJI finally said I better send it in.    I finally sent it in for repair they said you PASSED your 30 days.      Very frustrating .

it seems that there a huge internal communication issue, as the chat support tell you one thing and then the Admins on the forum tell you the opposite.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules