Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Activ track is not working on my spark
1328 15 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Summitplow
New
United States

I have only had my spark for a couple days now and no matter what firmware I put it on it does the same thing. When ever I select the subject the drone will turn to the right and lose subject. Ive attached a video of what it looks like on my phone when it happens. Let me know if you need any more info to help me. Thank you
2017-8-4
Use props
Summitplow
New
United States

2017-8-4
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Are u drawing a box around yourself or just tapping. You have to draw a box around yourself
2017-8-4
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Reinstall app?
2017-8-4
Use props
Summitplow
New
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-4 14:15
Are u drawing a box around yourself or just tapping. You have to draw a box around yourself

I am drawing the box around me. Maybe i will try with a bigger box. Thanks for the help
2017-8-4
Use props
Summitplow
New
United States

I have only once though.
2017-8-4
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

If that fails try to install firmware again thru dji assistant 2 on pc
2017-8-4
Use props
Summitplow
New
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-4 14:29
If that fails try to install firmware again thru dji assistant 2 on pc

Would it work on a mac?
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, have you touched the sticks when you select the target? If the drone just turned by itself, could you please provide us with the flight data for a better analysis? Please install DJI Assistant 2 on your Mac, connect the drone to the computer, export it from the drone and upload it to Dropbox and paste the link here, thank you.
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i think your spark hates you xD thats funny!  its like..Nope..Nope.. nu uh...
2017-8-4
Use props
Summitplow
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-4 20:03
Just to verify, have you touched the sticks when you select the target? If the drone just turned by itself, could you please provide us with the flight data for a better analysis? Please install DJI Assistant 2 on your Mac, connect the drone to the computer, export it from the drone and upload it to Dropbox and paste the link here, thank you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEHdAlAh9A&index=4&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i

i dont touch the sticks. but i will export the data
2017-8-16
Use props
lafoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

Too close... You have to draw a bigger box around yourself.
2017-8-16
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure if it's relevant, but I bought a super cheap phone that I did not activate, for the sole purpose of using it for the spark.  Turns out that the phone is underpowered, and that I can't get any of the advanced features (quickshots, activetrack, etc) to work from this phone.  My experience differs from yours, in that I didn't have the behavior you have demonstrated.  Instead my app doesn't respond to the touch commands to activetrack or quickshot (or any other command).  It does still show video, and it does keep connection.

This might be related to your observed behavior.

P.S.  The app and various modes DO behave on my galaxy s7 edge.  Just not on the cheap-@$$ phone.  I don't believe this is an issue with the application.  I think that the app has minimum requirements and it really needs those minimum requirements, otherwise unexpected things happen.
2017-8-16
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-4 14:15

tapping works fine for me.
2017-8-16
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

can you upload your flight logs?
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator