Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
spark my opinion
842 6 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMUSVI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 228891 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

well after having my spark for awile here are my findings, seems fly aways are caused by compess not being properly set

had some crazy things happen to my spark and i would say all due to imporper compess set up,  dont set up by anything magnetic, had problems by my house setting it up in a feneced in yard, well it calabraided but the interfearence made a bad set up, so go to an open feild set up the compess with nothing around no meatal, powerlines ect and you will have no problems with ac dji has made a geart product, and its very senstive compess it must be so it flys right anyway thats only my opionion any 1 else ?

so set up compess in big open field not by buildings ect and have fun flying its worked for me

tks dji for a great little drone

ps got lots time to test the ac if you need a tester in the feild
2017-8-4
Use props
TMUSVI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 228891 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

no replies come on need to hear some
2017-8-4
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure what reply you are hoping for, but I'll try something.  I have only calibrated once, and intend to recalibrate only when instructed by the software to do so.  I have never had the runaway spark (hope never), and I have experienced disconnects from drone only once when using org connection.  I have never NOT had a disconnect when using wifi.
2017-8-4
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Otg not org, darn auto correct.
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

my replacement spark has been amazing.. returned my first spark which was essentially possessed by  a suicidal demon or something, this one is a real treat.  maybe you drew unlucky short straw like i did on first try.

it maybe worth getting it replaced entirely and trying again like i did and im happy i did..  i mean i still have plenty of complaints mostly down to why the heck DJi would put so much money into such good hardware to only artificially limit it so dang much...  
2017-8-4
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love my little sparkler.
Better than I ever thought it would be.
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We appreciate your love to our Spark, and hope it can bring you with more fun. Yes, flight environment is important, some accidents like flyaway etc. happened might due to the environment. So we always recommend choosing an open field to fly, 飞行环境选择.png But if you found any questions, please feel free to contact us, we'd love to help.
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules