Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This Accessory May Not Be Supported
9463 19 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2283609 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am connecting my iPhone 7 Plus with iPhone brand new lightning canle and otg that I got from DJI, yet I get that message!
2017-8-4
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Standard Apple message for connecting / interconnecting a non-Apple accessory.  Will still work - just ignore the message.  There is a procedure as far as exactly the correct order of plugging the Spark RC to an Apple product but I do not remember the e act order.

Google "OTG Apple to Spak" and I'm sure you'll find the correct order.

Good, Safe Flying
2017-8-4
Use props
PascalG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

Normal. Once you you get the message open the app and you should be good to go
2017-8-4
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

you can ignore the message
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can try to still connect it and see will it connect normally. But the connection between the Spark RC and the mobile device via OTG cable has not been fully tested, so I would suggest that you use it with caution.
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-4 18:43
You can try to still connect it and see will it connect normally. But the connection between the Spark RC and the mobile device via OTG cable has not been fully tested, so I would suggest that you use it with caution.

why caution?   OTG is life!   after using OTG and keeping my iPad's wifi disabled, its very silly Dji doesn't officially support OTG and cautions us about it..  its staggeringly good and noticeable difference..
2017-8-4
Use props
kou
lvl.1

China

I have receive message said "This accessory may not be supported" before. So I found some solutions on the Internet. Somebody told me that I should reset my iPhone when my iPhone wont charge. Also, I can try changing different chargers or turning on and off Airplane mode to fix my iPhone.
2017-11-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

kou Posted at 2017-11-2 23:49
I have receive message said "This accessory may not be supported" before. So I found some solutions on the Internet. Somebody told me that I should reset my iPhone when my iPhone wont charge. Also, I can try changing different chargers or turning on and off Airplane mode to fix my iPhone.

Did you solve your problem now? Please keep us updated, if the problem remains.
2017-11-3
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-4 18:43

So does this means that wen can use the OTG cable for flying?
2017-11-3
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 03:13

DJI will not say that directly! I hope that in future DJI will support OTG connection.
2017-11-3
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Straight out of the box Apple issue, has nothing to do with DJI.
2017-11-3
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Rawsome Posted at 2017-11-3 12:06
Straight out of the box Apple issue, has nothing to do with DJI.

Rawsome, please state your problem. Explain your issues.
2017-11-3
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

Micato Posted at 2017-11-3 11:54
DJI will not say that directly! I hope that in future DJI will support OTG connection.

Hmmm...yeah...It does not work for me and my Samsung Galaxy S7...nothing happends when I connect the RC to my device with the OTG I bought from DJI with my fly more combo, just tried it for an hour ago..I guess I'll have to wait for the support.
2017-11-3
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Apple doesn't allow any other cables other than Apple certified.
The issues is not with the cable it's simply that Apple doesn't want you to use third party products.
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-3 03:13

It is user's choice, but it has not been fully testing, we don' recommend flying with OTG cable then.
2017-11-8
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-8 00:59
It is user's choice, but it has not been fully testing, we don' recommend flying with OTG cable then.

So I guess we have to fly with caution until you have tested it, by the way is this something that DJI have intention to do in the near future?
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-8 02:01
So I guess we have to fly with caution until you have tested it, by the way is this something that DJI have intention to do in the near future?

Sorry, I don't have any news about this, thank you for your attention.
2017-11-10
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-10 03:31
Sorry, I don't have any news about this, thank you for your attention.

Ok thank you for your attention.
2017-11-10
Use props
MaxAda
lvl.2

China

Both hardware and software can cause this problem. Accessories that are not MFi-certified or have a low iOS version may also cause the iPhone to not support attachments.
Try cleaning the charging port, iOS wireless update to the latest version or use the DFU mode to restore the iPhone / iPad to solve the problem that the accessory not be supported.
2019-2-27
Use props
Asmith0121
lvl.1

India

After trying so many things eventually got rid of the issue by restarting your iPhone device. https://thegeekpage.com/fix-this-accessory-may-not-be-supported-error-on-iphone-solved/
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules