License key missing after X5S comes back from DJI repair
675 4 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miragetm
New
United States

Our Inspire 2 had a crash, and we sent it in for repair.

Under dji refresh they sent us a brand new X5S gimbal, and then fixed the few things broken on the aircraft.

When I attach the new gimbal to the aircraft, the software asks for an activation key to unlock cinemadng / prores.

I don't remember every inputting such a key before. We purchased the premium bundle when the I2 came out, and I believe our aircraft came
with it pre-installed.

I scoured my emails for any message from DJI that might have had an actiacation key but found nothing.

I'm stumped, and online support is closed, and the phone support isn't being much help.

Any thoughts? We need to be able to shoot prores Monday morning for a job.
2017-8-4
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the same boat (good, return then not working) and getting the run around on 'whats wrong' . . . even though I lay it out plainly --- the I2 will NOT switch to PRORES/CINEDNG any longer???
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

miragetm, I'm sorry for the trouble that has been brought, would you please provide me the serial number of the drone and the case number? I will help to check the status of license, thanks.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DECinHSV Posted at 2017-8-4 19:50
I'm in the same boat (good, return then not working) and getting the run around on 'whats wrong' . . . even though I lay it out plainly --- the I2 will NOT switch to PRORES/CINEDNG any longer???

Please leave me the the serial number of the drone and the case number as well, I will try my best to get it addressed for you, thanks.
2017-8-5
Use props
bass_rock408
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228967 ft
United States

I am having the same issue too. I haven't had my license since I got my inspire 2.
2017-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules