Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Easier switch to mobile-control versus RC?
660 3 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_ChrisW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43379 ft
United Kingdom

Something I think is a little bit of a shame with Spark is that you can't *easily* switch over to using the mobile only with it.

Whilst almost always I use my RC, there are times where I might be out with the family and want to capture a quick shot. In these circumstances it would be great to be able to quickly get my mobile phone and directly connect to Spark without the bulkiness of the RC (and additional connection overhead).

I know I can use the DJI Go 4 app to choose mobile connection, but this process takes time and I then have to re-pair my RC afterwards.

I'd love it if the ability to choose your connection method was a little more 'lightweight'. Anybody else feel the same?
2017-8-5
Use props
eylneb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

maybe spark 2 they will design a switch to toggle between rc or phone..
2017-8-5
Use props
HomePoint
First Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am really glad that you wrote this post.  I got the Spark yesterday and couldn't believe how cumbersome it is to switch between RC and Phone.  This is something that I had expected to be able to do by the push of a single switch and I have scoured YouTube to see if others have this issue, but nobody even seems to mention it at all to my surprise.

I would appreciate if anyone has simple solution, or an update by DJI to be able to do it faster.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It is the design for the switching between RC mode and WiFi mode that you need to press and hold the power button for a certain time to enter or exit RC mode.
I'll transfer to our engineers if we could find an easier way to enter and quit RC mode. Thanks for your advice.
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules