Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot find active track modes in dji go 4
10078 10 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

Recently I have noticed that the active track icon is missing from the dji go 4 app, is it in another location now? I have searched and searched. I'm flying mavic pro with a samsung galaxy s7 edge.
2017-8-5
Use props
I am the E
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Did you look under the bed?
2017-8-5
Use props
Oh My
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18694 ft
New Zealand

Push Black Toggle switch which is at just inboard side of Right control stick on your remote controller.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried what the Post 3# suggested? If it is the same, please post some screenshots for better assistance?
2017-8-6
Use props
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

Oh My Posted at 2017-8-5 21:53
Push Black Toggle switch which is at just inboard side of Right control stick on your remote controller.

Thank you, oddly this quit working when using my galaxy s7 edge but works when I used an iphone. Very strange.
2017-8-7
Use props
mscarohaley
lvl.1
United States

I am the E Posted at 2017-8-5 18:17
Did you look under the bed?

Unfortunately it didn't have room under there with trolls like you taking up all the space.
2017-8-7
Use props
I am the E
Second Officer
  • >>>
Bulgaria

mscarohaley Posted at 2017-8-7 17:44
Unfortunately it didn't have room under there with trolls like you taking up all the space.

What about under the sofa then?
2017-8-7
Use props
Crash45
lvl.1
United States

If I'm understanding the issue correctly, I may have faced the same thing.  Are you unable to see the active track icon itself, or the 3 modes (trace, profile, spotlight)?  

What I noticed is when I select active track, I would then have to identify my subject that I wanted to track.  Once the camera recognized it and highlighted it with the green box, my 3 modes  would show on the right side of my screen for me to select.  I'm using a Galaxy S8+ (Android).  Let me know if this helps or if I'm way off track.
2017-8-9
Use props
MARSAN
First Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Active Track is part of the Intelligent Flight Modes, which are not available in Sport Mode.
2017-8-9
Use props
duke123
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

What do you do to get them active?
2018-5-3
Use props
djiuser_qskeUFbqnRDD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12930 ft
Singapore

Oh My Posted at 2017-8-5 21:53

I had the same problem. Thank you so much. Its the sport mode. Silly me
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules